Purdue Gophers gametime November 5th: UPDATED: Kickoff at 2:30

Will be shocked if it's not 11 AM.

The gametime should be announce tomorrow. i would bet it goes to the BTN.

I'm holding out hope that we get a 2:30 game mainly because I'm running out of breakfast tailgating ideas. Two weeks ago, Purdue vs. Illinois was a 2:30 start so obviously it doesn't always have to be a marquee match-up to avoid the 11:00 AM slot.

I'm holding out hope that we get a 2:30 game mainly because I'm running out of breakfast tailgating ideas. Two weeks ago, Purdue vs. Illinois was a 2:30 start so obviously it doesn't always have to be a marquee match-up to avoid the 11:00 AM slot.

No kidding. Pretty much everybody in the lot said they were going to make real food regardless of the start time. The breakfast tailgating has gotten old!

Assume morning home games the rest of the way, and 2:30 in Madison.

Awesome!!! Might finally be able to take my little one to her first game.

Ugh. The one time I would prefer an 11 AM start it isn't. I guess I will have to watch from my deer stand.

Please tell me they'll be wise enough to move the hockey game to Sunday. It would be an absolute **** show, with 10k fans showing up at 7:30 with a football game ending about 6. The hockey game starts 5 & 1/2 hours after the football game. Have you seen campus streets at 4pm on a football Saturday with an 11AM game?

Please tell me they'll be wise enough to move the hockey game to Sunday. It would be an absolute **** show, with 10k fans showing up at 7:30 with a football game ending about 6. The hockey game starts 5 & 1/2 hours after the football game. Have you seen campus streets at 4pm on a football Saturday with an 11AM game?

The hockey game will probably move to 2:00 on Sunday. That has been the way it has been done in the past.

Sunday hockey games are typical with football home games, but they are set months in advance. The UND-Gophers showdown game is set with TV, and I don't think they'll get it moved this time. Meaning 50k leaving at nearly the same time as 10k coming in.

Sunday hockey games are typical with football home games, but they are set months in advance. The UND-Gophers showdown game is set with TV, and I don't think they'll get it moved this time. Meaning 50k leaving at nearly the same time as 10k coming in.

Try closer to 30k.

The Gopher Hockey schedule still shows an 8:00 PM Saturday start. That's fine with me since we just go from football to hockey.

Following last seasons Nebraska game (also at 2:30) the volleyball team played to a packed Pavilion crowd at 8:00 PM. I think it was a bit of a mess for people arriving early for the match; but it worked out. If last Saturday was any indication, the football traffic cleared pretty quickly (we went to the basketball scrimmage and traffic was normal when we left about an hour after the football game).

Top Bottom