Pumped Poll? (or is our Chili still hot)?

Go Gophers Rah

Section 238 Row 21
Reaction score
For as long as I can remember, there has been a game week tradition on this board regarding our excitement for the pending game. For a long time it was Sir Tipsy McStagger's "How Pumped Are You?" poll. Following Sir Tipsy's ban and Brewster's "mic-ed up" "How hot is your dad gummed chili?" before the 2008 Illinois game, that became the new poll.

Is anyone going to take up the mantle for a new game-week poll?

Until then, I will just say that my Chili is 3 alarm Texas cookoff hot!

I can't wait for this season to get underway! It probably helps that I'm flying out to U$C for the game, but I can't remember an opening game that I've ever been this excited for!

Go Gophers! Beat SC!

I am fine with having it be "how hot is your chili." If the program heads in the direction we all want to see it go... I think a small ode to the dark days of the Brewster era is perfectly okay... always have to remember where we came from. I only have one pin in my gameday hat... a "Gopher Nation" pin from the 1-11 2007 campaign.

Consider this post stroked :D and speaking of promotions from back in the day. You bet your SPAM I'm a Gopher Fan!

I love the daggum hot chilli bit. And I also love the stroked post bit. Either works for me.

Oh, and my daggum chilli is Louisiana + Tabasco sauce + habanero pepper hot.

I'm fine with the stroked post bit too but how can you place levels on post stroked-ness? I mean the dad gun chili could be cool, molten, hot, frigid, etc. What terms would be used to describe the stroked post level?

I'm fine with the stroked post bit too but how can you place levels on post stroked-ness? I mean the dad gun chili could be cool, molten, hot, frigid, etc. What terms would be used to describe the stroked post level?

My post is so stroked, a cat couldn't scratch it.

A 1 to 10 scale from flaccid to turgid.

"My heart's a pumpin, and my corpuscles are a jumpin" - Jim Wacker

my post is at full mast.

VostockWS.jpgHow pumped am I? I've got my game day watch on.

Spoon melted in the pot hot, or to use Dr. Christmas' example, 10+!. Three days till LAX.

My post is stroked, my daggum chili is hot. Say it however you want, freaking PUMPED for the Jerry Kill era to get underway!

Top Bottom