PSU UPSET EXPRESS...ALL BOARD!!.....

Reaction score
Calling all GHers throughout the country and around the globe...time to step up and record your belief to GN that the GGs have a legitimate, realistic shot to upset PSU on Saturday!

I'm in...pile on! I look for: a W in the turnover battle, SFs/STs dominance and continued progress in the running game leading to victory. Can't be there for this biggie...but will be watching the upset here in the East on ABC.

Let's see if we can get a big record of support posted here for Saturday's upset!

I said before the season that they would win at PSU or OSU. Prove me right, men.

As did I, I think this is the week where it all comes together and we win. Bad weather is likely, and PSU is overlooking the Maroon and Gold...

I'll be watching in Vegas...last year for my Vegas weekend I watched us win at ILL when nobody gave us a chance - I'm thinking the good karma continues!

Gophertree needs to go to same spot as lasy year

Same sports book, eat the same meals, try to be in the same spot. Good karma was alive
and well against the Illini last year. I'm on board get me a ticket with this upset of PSU

Yep...

Why the heck not? The Gophers have little to lose and a lot to gain.

I call a window seat at the bar!:clap:

Go Gophers! Beat the Lions!

Despite two blowouts, the Gophers have played PSU pretty well over the years, with an overall record of 4-6. We have won four of the last six, including two in Happy Valley.

I am so on board that I don't think it is an upset that we win. OK, not that much. I do see the Maroon and Gold playing a great game in lousy weather. We win. On board!

Also, let's remember that Penn State has Michigan on the schedule next week.

Can you say TRAP GAME? Go Gophers! Minnesota shocks the world on Saturday

Twas the night before saturday and all through the bar, not a gopher fan was nervous, not even Gopher in Qatar. The jerseys were pressed ready for the game, in hopes that tomorrow an upset they'd hear. The players were relaxing in their hotel room, while visions of 1999 ran through their heads.

Pulling all-nighters to study makes the brain think of weird things....like making an adaptation of "Twas the night before Christmas"

Confidence level has to be high right now after the PU win. And many players have stepped up when given the chance.

Gophers have yet to play a good game. Now if we can just do that and get a few bounces our way......

So on board it hurts. With JoePa literally putting four corners on Decker (We all thought he was joking, but we forget... he's really friggin' old), this is the game where Brandon Green does his best Peter Frampton, and comes alive.

Dick Vitale is taking us to upset city babayyyyy.

Hold the door!! I coming too!! Go Gophers!!! Make us proud!!

Whoever wins the turnover battle wins this game. Let's go Gophers!!!!!!!!!!

I am officially on the train!

Top Bottom