PSU starting QB suffered a seizure and possible concussion after fight w/ WR teammate

This could really tarnish the glitz and glamor of the Ticket City Bowl.

Really?

I wish we had the "dishonor" of going to that glitz-less, glamor-less bowl game and representing the "U" and the BIG.

Those 15 extra practices wouldn't be beneficial, either. Especially for an upper-classmen laden team like our Gophers . . . . . .

As to Penn State - it is astonishing how quickly things have imploded in "Happy" Valley.

Ron Johnson Super Fan said:
This could really tarnish the glitz and glamor of the Ticket City Bowl.

FWIW, I thought this was pretty damn funny.

FWIW, I thought this was pretty damn funny.

I almost cracked a smile as well until it quickly hit me that Sandusky claims that he was actually showing the boys a little roughhousing in the shower. Just a very bad situation at PSU; its that simple.

Dear Lord people it was merely a joke about it being named the Ticket City Bowl. I never said there was dishonor in playing in it or linked it to the Sandusky situation in any way, shape or form. It wasn't even a joke about PSU. If I hurt your feelings I apologize.

Ron Johnson, I see you have now been the victim of saying something here on GopherHole and being totally kicked in the balls by some anonymous posters. Welcome to the club.

After all, uniforms are more important than common sense and knowledge of the game.

Really?

I wish we had the "dishonor" of going to that glitz-less, glamor-less bowl game and representing the "U" and the BIG.

Those 15 extra practices wouldn't be beneficial, either. Especially for an upper-classmen laden team like our Gophers . . . . . .

As to Penn State - it is astonishing how quickly things have imploded in "Happy" Valley.

Lighten up, Francis.

Top Bottom