PSU Forward Ross Travis Declares for NFL Draft

Seems a little late to declare. Had he done so earlier he could've participated in PSU's pro day. Their season ended on March 13th and it looks like PSU's pro day was March 20th. Probably would've given himself a better chance to be seen at that point

Hasn't played football since freshman year of high school. Good luck to him though!

I've declared for the NFL and NBA drafts the past 4 years. Unfortunately no takers ... Yet.

Hasn't played football since freshman year of high school. Good luck to him though!

Chip Armelin only played one year of HS football and has not played in the last 5 years, seems some people on this board would want the Viks to draft him if he declared.

I've declared for the NFL and NBA drafts the past 4 years. Unfortunately no takers ... Yet.

What are you some sort of one and done? I am still waiting for the Gophers to recruit me before I declare for the draft.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Good for him. He won't get rich this season, but he'll probably make more than any other entry level job he could have had.

Quite the accomplishment for Travis:

Ross Travis, Penn State third-leading rebounder in program history, can now call himself an NFL tight end. Travis follows in the footsteps of former University of Miami basketball star and Seattle Seahawk Jimmy Graham in making the Kansas City Chiefs’ final 53-man roster Saturday.

Travis initially gave his football dream a shot last year when he participated in Penn State’s Pro Day and eventually earned a preseason camp invite with Bill O’Brien’s Houston Texans. However, the 6-foot-7, 235-pound Travis would head to Kansas City and impress head coach Andy Reid enough to earn a spot on the Chiefs’ 2015 practice squad.

https://onwardstate.com/2016/09/04/ross-travis-makes-kansas-city-chiefs-53-man-roster/

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom