Psaki: Biden to run for reelection in 2024

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I've never seen a politician who, when public speaking, shoots from the hip and inserts little side commentary, on his own speech, and values talking fast, above everything else, than Trump.

Is that what charisma is??

Wally

Reaction score
What stuff do we care and not care about? Asking for a friend.
The outrage topics pushed by the politicians and right wing media. Gender, race, abortion. All things that have zero impact in the lives of older white men who populate this board, yet many of them are very very concerned.

They will happily let the wealthy on both sides of these issues, shift more and more taxes and costs and risk onto them, while distracted. It's comical.

howeda7

Reaction score
The outrage topics pushed by the politicians and right wing media. Gender, race, abortion. All things that have zero impact in the lives of older white men who populate this board, yet many of them are very very concerned.
The ones doing the pushing don't really care about those issues. (Except 2, he's very concerned about CRT and incorrect gender use on TikTok.)

For the rest it's how they get the "economically anxious" to vote for them while they're giving tax cuts to the rich.

John Galt

Reaction score
Has nothing to do with his money, sure he could only do it because of his money. Someone who says what they think
I know a recent president who said what he thought.

John Galt

Reaction score

They will happily let the wealthy on both sides of these issues, shift more and more taxes and costs and risk onto them, while distracted. It's comical.
How is the RW focused on gender and race? The LW was focused on tweets.

Wally

Reaction score
I know a recent president who said what he thought.
You actually believe that?
I have some ocean front property in MN to sell you.

You don't think what "he thought" was influenced by the crowds cheers at his rallies?

You really believe he gave a shit about abortion? I would bet my left nut he has paid for at least one abortion, seriously....

Top Bottom