Psaki: Biden to run for reelection in 2024

kg21

Reaction score
And the Gophers only lose because of the refs. Things a loser would say.
Well, the laughing hyena calling Biden a racist and never having it followed up is sort of the like the gophers getting 10 straight holding calls on the first 10 plays.

stocker08

Reaction score
And the Gophers only lose because of the refs. Things a loser would say.

Didn't you know? It's the moderators fault that Trump didn't know what the hell he was talking about after nearly four years in office. And that's only because of the media.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Biden is a terrible public speaker. He stutters, he rambles, and he can be bristly. He also just flat out makes stuff up.
Trump should Have let him speak. A lot. Instead, he decided to fully go on offense, and came across as rude and angry.I will never understand that. 45 has charisma, and he kept it in his pocket.

kg21

Reaction score
Biden is a terrible public speaker. He stutters, he rambles, and he can be bristly. He also just flat out makes stuff up.
Trump should Have let him speak. A lot. Instead, he decided to fully go on offense, and came across as rude and angry.I will never understand that. 45 has charisma, and he kept it in his pocket.
biden is terrible at everything!

Nice vote, dumbass!

howeda7

Reaction score
Didn't you know? It's the moderators fault that Trump didn't know what the hell he was talking about after nearly four years in office. And that's only because of the media.
If the mods hadn't been so mean to poor Don, he'd have detailed his Something Really Terrific Health Care plan and wowed us all.

bga1

Reaction score
He's not a bad public speaker. He has dementia. End of story. He always made things up, that's his history. Trump was bad in that debate.

Wally

Reaction score
He's not a bad public speaker. He has dementia. End of story. He always made things up, that's his history. Trump was bad in that debate.
Trump never made things up...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Section2

Reaction score
You made the same whine about Romney. The GQP can't catch a break...
It was true about Romney as well when Candy Crowley incorrectly fact checked him. It’s not even debatable. Do you have any comeback that doesn’t involve accusations of whining? Do you know how easy and annoying it would be if I was as pathetic in response to your posts?

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
A Biden/Harris ticket would be a disaster if successful. I doubt there are many Democrats on here that would dispute that. Give me a Moderate like Manchin and an Ultra Conservative like Cheney that lives in the real world as a ticket any day.

The question is…would Republicans get behind this if Manchin switched parties even if Dump also ran?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I think you’re both right.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
A Biden/Harris ticket would be a disaster if successful. I doubt there are many Democrats on here that would dispute that. Give me a Moderate like Manchin and an Ultra Conservative like Cheney that lives in the real world as a ticket any day.

The question is…would Republicans get behind this if Manchin switched parties even if Dump also ran?
If Manchin, a moderate Democrat, ran for President as a Democrat, he would get destroyed in the primaries. He would also get destroyed if he ran as a Republican, but Manchin will not switch parties.

howeda7

Reaction score

Manchin really? Come on.

Wally

Reaction score
The hypocrisy of the Far Right is so horrific, they make it hard to be a Republican. It enables the Moderates to migrate to the Left.
It's because none of them actually care about any of this stuff. Its all a performance for the lowest common denominator and you can see very clearly based on the posts here who falls for it.

Wally

Reaction score

No the playbook is someone with charisma stirring up outrage, they can't and won't get away from it. Whoever is the Republican nominee will center their campaign on a few rediculous outrage topics, you can bank on it.

We need someone akin to Ross Perot to come along, not talking about his policies necessarily but who he was as a person.

John Galt

Reaction score
It's because none of them actually care about any of this stuff. Its all a performance for the lowest common denominator and you can see very clearly based on the posts here who falls for it.
What stuff do we care and not care about? Asking for a friend.

John Galt

Reaction score
No the playbook is someone with charisma stirring up outrage, they can't and won't get away from it. Whoever is the Republican nominee will center their campaign on a few rediculous outrage topics, you can bank on it.

We need someone akin to Ross Perot to come along, not talking about his policies necessarily but who he was as a person.
You want a multi-billionaire like Ross Perot to run? I thought you were for the little guy Wally? Little guys like Joe.

Spoofin

Reaction score
You want a multi-billionaire like Ross Perot to run? I thought you were for the little guy Wally? Little guys like Joe.
I'm wondering if Ross already has his sex traffic ring set up 🤷‍♂️

kg21

Reaction score

The self proclaimed racist, who wants death to the people.......constantly wants a caring person in charge.

I know he's a bit, but still.............................................

Wally

Reaction score
Has nothing to do with his money, sure he could only do it because of his money. Someone who says what they think

Top Bottom