Psaki: Biden to run for reelection in 2024

bga1

Reaction score
The Republican's would be stupid to have Trump run again in 2024. Even if he was elected, we'll have another Democrat president in 2028.
Not if he runs with DeSantis as VP. It is going to be Trump or Desantis in 2024 and if it's both - I'm good. DeSantis will allow Trump to decide first- he won't go against Trump. DeSantis- Noem would be a great second choice for me....

bga1

Reaction score
Are they going to do something crazy, like pretend the election is fixed by the ghost of Hugo Chavez?
No one ever suggested that happened. The election was stolen by real Democrats, combined with 400 million from Zuckerberg. Not surprising that you would make a false claim though...

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
If Biden runs and wins in 2024, that would mean we still have 7 more years of nonstop Trump talk on GH.
Better yet, if someone other than Trump runs and wins, we'll hear for 8 years how Trump is REALLY still in charge and calling the shots. Maybe even from the grave if he happens to pass during those 8 years

Wally

Reaction score
My first question would be how many kids to you have?

That would be game, set , match. You don't have any.
It's mentally challenging for kg to remember how many kids he has....

Wally

Reaction score
No one ever suggested that happened. The election was stolen by real Democrats, combined with 400 million from Zuckerberg. Not surprising that you would make a false claim though...
We better cut Zuckerbergs taxes, he earned that money!!!!

kg21

Reaction score
Dementia Don lost to old man Biden. I hope Biden doesn't run again....but I'm praying that Trump does. Another easy win against the biggest moron to ever hold the office.
Don lost to covid. He also lost to 3 a.m. vote counts.

You dipshits convinced everyone that all one needs is a plan. LMAO

you won't have the covid lie anymore. Also, the counting will be done much. better this time.

kg21

Reaction score
I remember when Hillary was "not running", "in terrible health" and "near death." She still very much alive 5 years later to the Fellas great shock. Now it's the same thing with Biden.
Hillary is much alive. Hillary, one of the Clinton Crime members.

She will replace Kamala shortly. You watch.

Wally

Reaction score

you won't have the covid lie anymore. Also, the counting will be done much. better this time.
No, he lost because he is an idiot. Anyone competent in his shoes would have won easily...

Hell Spoof didn't even vote for him, if that doesn't wake you up, nothing will!

kg21

Reaction score
No, he lost because he is an idiot. Anyone competent in his shoes would have won easily...

Hell Spoof didn't even vote for him, if that doesn't wake you up, nothing will!
Ok, covid played no role.

howeda7

Reaction score
Yes his response to Covid lost him the election. If he had only been able to appear sane and like he cared, he would have won easily. EASILY...
If Covid had never happened, he probably would have lost. It gave him an opportunity to "become" Presidential and get a huge boost. Instead, he bungled it as badly as it can be bungled and he lost.

kg21

Reaction score
Yes his response to Covid lost him the election. If he had only been able to appear sane and like he cared, he would have won easily. EASILY...
Covid lost him the election?

You just told me it played no role?

Are you doing drugs?

Wally

Reaction score
If Covid had never happened, he probably would have lost. It gave him an opportunity to "become" Presidential and get a huge boost. Instead, he bungled it as badly as it can be bungled and he lost.
Covid destroyed him.

The riots were the only thing that ended up giving him a chance.

F, Trump must have been behind the riots!
😯

howeda7

Reaction score
Covid destroyed him.

😯
The riots and the Minneapolis City council's brilliance gave him a chance...

Wally

Reaction score
Covid lost him the election?

You just told me it played no role?

Are you doing drugs?
His response to Covid.
I have Never said Covid played no role in the election. Tell your doctor to double the dose of your oldtimers meds...

kg21

Reaction score
His response to Covid.
I have Never said Covid played no role in the election. Tell your doctor to double the dose of your oldtimers meds...
How did he react any differently than Oatmeal Brain has?

kg21

Reaction score
Covid destroyed him.

😯
I said Trump lost due to covid, and you jumped me.

It's ok, you are nuts.

stocker08

Reaction score

Dementia Don got killed in the debates by a guy you call oatmeal brains. Guess oatmeal brains are better than no brains.

Everybody saw what four years of Dementia Don got us and chose old man Biden. First president to lose their reelection bid in nearly 30 years.

Total loser. lol.....hope you guys run him again.

Section2

Reaction score
Not if he runs with DeSantis as VP. It is going to be Trump or Desantis in 2024 and if it's both - I'm good. DeSantis will allow Trump to decide first- he won't go against Trump. DeSantis- Noem would be a great second choice for me....
It would be a mistake for Desantis to be Trumps running mate. Trump is way too toxic. He needs some distance. Libs are just apoplectic about Trump. All he really accomplished was radicalizing their base. Not worth it. He will probably run but he shouldn’t win the nom.

Section2

Reaction score
Dementia Don got killed in the debates by a guy you call oatmeal brains. Guess oatmeal brains are better than no brains.

Everybody saw what four years of Dementia Don got us and chose old man Biden. First president to lose their reelection bid in nearly 30 years.

Total loser. lol.....hope you guys run him again.
Trump got killed in the debates by the moderators.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
It would be a mistake for Desantis to be Trumps running mate. Trump is way too toxic. He needs some distance. Libs are just apoplectic about Trump. All he really accomplished was radicalizing their base. Not worth it. He will probably run but he shouldn’t win the nom.
DeSantis would not accept running mate.

I’m not sure at all that Trump will run.

stocker08

Reaction score
Trump got killed in the debates by the moderators.

Sorry pal. Your king got destroyed and all you can do is make excuses and whine like a victim. The moderators.....the media.....hollywood.....public roads......

stocker08

Reaction score

Could have been a major boost....and made people forget that he was a disaster for four years. Instead he treated it like a hoax....and then went into Dr. Donald mode.

Wally

Reaction score
How did he react any differently than Oatmeal Brain has?
Yea Biden has done Covid press conferences like Trump did. 🙄 Lol, even Biden isn't that stupid.

Plus, most people don't give a shit about Covid now that they are vaccinated,a few nutballs do but they are a minority. It's just comedy watching antivaxxers die. This is the truth of what vaxed people say to each other. We laugh at the idiots.

If he hadn't blocked me, vaxxed Spoof would jump in and say he would never do such a thing as laugh at an antivaxxer who got covided. Spoof puts on a very good and very fake front of perfection, something I have found is very common among Sanctimonious righties.

howeda7

Reaction score
Sorry pal. Your king got destroyed and all you can do is make excuses and whine like a victim. The moderators.....the media.....hollywood.....public roads......
He was also sick with Covid during the 1st debate and covering it up....

howeda7

Reaction score
Could have been a major boost....and made people forget that he was a disaster for four years. Instead he treated it like a hoax....and then went into Dr. Donald mode.
Seeing his huge brain come up with treatment ideas on the spot was really something though.

Top Bottom