Protecting Lions

OldBob53

Banned
Reaction score
I am writing today to the National Wildlife Foundation, my Senator and Congressmen in WV and the President of the United States to stop the killing of big cats in Africa, Indonesia and wherever they are found. They are extremely intelligent animals, which can be sensed in their eyes as in a common house cat, but is not yet well understood by man. So they must be protected.

Those who continue to fire upon and kill or otherwise molest them must suffer grave consequences to set an example to others. Bounties should be established for the skins of Big-Cat molesters such that proper motivation provides for their punishment.

Last edited:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I am writing today to the National Wildlife Foundation, my Senator and Congressmen in WV and the President of the United States to stop the killing of big cats in Africa, Indonesia and wherever they are found. They are extremely intelligent animals, which can be sensed in their eyes as in a common house cat, but is not yet well understood by man. So they must be protected.

Those who continue to fire upon and kill or otherwise molest them must suffer grave consequences to set an example to others. Bounties should be established for the skins of Big-Cat molesters such that proper motivation provides for their punishment.
🐱 🥰

Top Bottom