Progress

ncgo4

Reaction score
I'm disappointed with Saturday's loss, but I'm not standing on the ledge, either. Obviously, we need to improve at O Line. On the other hand, we've had a few injuries and two suspensions and yet we have quality people to put in. This is a huge improvement over where were were in the past 7 or 8 years.

My concern is that, even though we are much deeper than at any time in recent memory, we will have major losses at D tackle and linebacker. Does anyone have an opinion on the quality of our 2 deep situation at these positions? Thanks.

Those are arguably our deepest postitions.

I'm disappointed with Saturday's loss, but I'm not standing on the ledge, either. Obviously, we need to improve at O Line. On the other hand, we've had a few injuries and two suspensions and yet we have quality people to put in. This is a huge improvement over where were were in the past 7 or 8 years.

My concern is that, even though we are much deeper than at any time in recent memory, we will have major losses at D tackle and linebacker. Does anyone have an opinion on the quality of our 2 deep situation at these positions? Thanks.

For the LB, we have Maresh, Cooper, Reeves, Tinsley, and Singleton, among others. At DT, Edwards and Kirksey will start next year, with some quality young guys behind them.

Our secondary is where I'm worried. Though both of our safeties are back, I'm not sure that's a good thing, and we lose both of our CBs. It's looking more and more like we'll have no choice but to start Piño Collado at CB next year. The very thought makes me shudder.

Anyone know how Ryan Grant has looked at LB in practices or at the scrimmage?

countdownclub.jpg

Top Bottom