Private message sent to me by Censored. (Texas Fan)

Go Gophs eh?

Reaction score
I just wanted to drop you a line and offer up the following numbers for you:

13.5 & 7.7

14.6 & 7.6

Didn't want to drag up old thread to embarrass you, thus the private message.

I guess Tristan Thompson becoming more productive during conference play wasn't wishful thinking afterall. And he's only going to get better.

Say, is Minnesota gonna have a ticket to the dance?

Hahahaha. not only does this guy drop me a private message on a thread that was done 6 months ago, but his stats are wrong, he bashes the gophs for no reason at all, and he says he's embarrasing me. Congrats censored, Texas is a great team. We'll see if rick barnes can get them past the second round. for the record, trevor lead the BT in rebounding at like 10.5 a game. shall we bring up cory joseph again? or should we just both agree his brother is a bender?

13.5 & 7.7

14.6 & 7.6

I guess Tristan Thompson becoming more productive during conference play wasn't wishful thinking afterall. And he's only going to get better.

Hahahaha. not only does this guy drop me a private message on a thread that was done 6 months ago, but his stats are wrong, he bashes the gophs for no reason at all, and he says he's embarrasing me. Congrats censored, Texas is a great team. We'll see if rick barnes can get them past the second round. for the record, trevor lead the BT in rebounding at like 10.5 a game. shall we bring up cory joseph again? or should we just both agree his brother is a bender?

You are an idiot. I said Tristan Thompson would only improve as the season went on. You said that was wishful thinking since he wouldn't do as well in conference play. I said he would because he wouldn't be called for as many fouls and would have better stats. Those stats are his points and rebounds for non-conference, and then overall. I sent you a PM so you wouldn't embarrass yourself, but yet...by making a thread about it, you have.

:clap:

lol

Haha. We'd probably be better off actually.

Yes, it would be easier for Texas to be National Champs! Oh, wait, you would not be in the USA so you would not be competing in the NCAA for OUR National Championship.

Texas could have its own national championship. It would be just a step up from your Texas High School Championship.

:clap::clap::clap:

Private message sent to me by Censored. (Texas Fan)

PM him back and tell him to take an aeronautical intercourse at a rotating pastry.

13.5 & 7.7

14.6 & 7.6

I also can't understand why you would bring this up. You said he wouldn't be able to produce better numbers in conference play and he did. I'm not saying censored isn't a moron (but he did PM you as opposed to posting), but he was right about performing better. And you said his stats were wrong. I checked and according to ESPN, he averaged 12.2 points and 7.9 rebounds in non-conference play and 14.6 points and 7.7 rebounds in conference play. I just can't understand why you would post this...

Top Bottom