President Biden Today -- Grade A

OldBob53

Banned
Reaction score
I watched Biden's press conference today (something dingbat Trump never dared to do) and rate it highly despite sort of mediocre commentary afterwards from the news media. Most importantly he connected as a human being. I understood everything he said and he wasn't uppity at all.

Inflation, I guess its a problem but I haven't noticed anything on wine or bullets.. They keep talking about milk. Shit, who drinks that?

stocker08

Reaction score
But but but.....he misspeaks sometimes. When is he going to talk about bringing light into the body?

bga1

Reaction score
Biden is nothing. He is a puppet. He has dementia and the controls are in the hands of Marxists. If Biden had a good performance today, I'm happy for him. He doesn't have that long to keep up the charade. Perhaps they will try and prop him up for another year.

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I watched Biden's press conference today (something dingbat Trump never dared to do) and rate it highly despite sort of mediocre commentary afterwards from the news media. Most importantly he connected as a human being. I understood everything he said and he wasn't uppity at all.

Inflation, I guess its a problem but I haven't noticed anything on wine or bullets.. They keep talking about milk. Shit, who drinks that?
Trump never did a press conference?

Maybe you should ask the doctor if mixing your meds is wise. You seem to be having hallucinations.

kg21

Reaction score

So he made you feel good.

Well, thank God for that.

howeda7

Reaction score
Biden is nothing. He is a puppet. He has dementia and the controls are in the hands of Marxists. If Biden had a good performance today, I'm happy for him. He doesn't have that long to keep up the charade. Perhaps they will try and prop him up for another year.
I keep hearing about these Marxist puppet masters. What are their names?!?!

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Wine or bullets? Are you for real, Bob? I have never ever seen ammo in such short supply and the prices for ammo have skyrocketed. Where the heck are you buying your ammo if you aren't seeing any price increases or shortages? I paid almost $400 for 400 shells of steel shot for duck and goose hunting a couple weeks ago and was damn lucky to find it (God bless Gunbroker.com)

bga1

Reaction score
Wine or bullets? Are you for real, Bob? I have never ever seen ammo in such short supply and the prices for ammo have skyrocketed. Where the heck are you buying your ammo if you aren't seeing any price increases or shortages? I paid almost $400 for 400 shells of steel shot for duck and goose hunting a couple weeks ago and was damn lucky to find it (God bless Gunbroker.com)
Bob is not for real. Bob feels like a Kelly Leeks troll to me.

howeda7

Reaction score
Gas prices down today. I assume all do to Biden's doing since he's all powerful on that. His policies!

Spoofin

Reaction score
Look at the pure desperation. It's all they've got.
Howie strives for desperation. He is stuck at dishonest hack. Imagine being as brainwashed and pathetic as that one 😳

Wally

Reaction score
Look at the pure desperation. It's all they've got.
You will get a big cost of living increase on your disability check, cheer up, it's not so bad.

OldBob53

Banned
Reaction score
Again I say, who drinks milk? Babies? And maybe thats some of you. Happy for you. Maybe the price of little rattles and such has gone up too. Damn shame

OldBob53

Banned
Reaction score
Well Ive got a good enough stock of ammo short of WW111 so I haven't bought any in a while. I figure anyway, I fire a few rounds and then Ill be dead in the crossfire so I don't stock a whole storehouse. Wine though seems pretty stable at least the regular kind you can get at Sheetzs. Its a Godsend.

Wally

Reaction score
Well Ive got a good enough stock of ammo short of WW111 so I haven't bought any in a while. I figure anyway, I fire a few rounds and then Ill be dead in the crossfire so I don't stock a whole storehouse. Wine though seems pretty stable at least the regular kind you can get at Sheetzs. Its a Godsend.
Tequila keeps better than wine...

kg21

Reaction score
You will get a big cost of living increase on your disability check, cheer up, it's not so bad.
Are you making fun of the disabled? Careful, Mlps will want you banned.

Oh wait, you are on his side. My bad, no worries.

Wally

Reaction score
Are you making fun of the disabled? Careful, Mlps will want you banned.

Oh wait, you are on his side. My bad, no worries.
Making fun of Red State welfare, SS disability.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score

Bob, do you really think that Biden has had more press conferences than Trump? It is not even close, c'mon man!

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Standard rule of thumb, Bob. You should have about 1,000 rounds for each weapon you have. Should try not to dip below that number if you can. Just trying to help!

howeda7

Reaction score
Spoof...Spoof...???
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
In case the Fellas want to scream "fraud" the head of the BLS has been in place since 2019 and used to work at...The Heritage Foundation. Which might lead more suspicious folks to question why they made such a big "error" and corrected it just after election day. But it's probably more difficult to do estimate these #'s then it's ever been before.

Top Bottom