Preposterous Post of the Year or Brilliant Sarcasm

MBAGuy

Needs something to cheer about
Reaction score
Unfortunately the offending statement was deleted by the mods on the "Conspiracy?" thread, but Handsome Pete said something along these lines:

"It's possible Brewster is holding Gray out to save his job because, as long as he's waiting in the wings, he can promise better days are ahead. Once he comes in and sucks, his lot will be cast."

Please, please, please tell me this isn't something you actually believe, HP. Please tell me this was a brilliantly-played bit of sarcasm. I'll sleep better knowing there is one less tin hat in Gopher Nation.

Fortunately or unfortunately...depending on your perspective...the "Conspiracy" thread was deleted very quickly by the mods for an obvious reason: the inmates were threatening to take over the GH asylum.

As outrageously "X-File-ish" that the thread was and needed to be deleted pronto, I thought that handled properly...maybe an impossibility...it did have considerable comedic entertainment potential.

Fortunately or unfortunately...depending on your perspective...the "Conspiracy" thread was deleted very quickly by the mods for an obvious reason: the inmates were threatening to take over the GH asylum.

As outrageously "X-File-ish" that the thread was and needed to be deleted pronto, I thought that handled properly...maybe an impossibility...it did have considerable comedic entertainment potential.

Totally agree. That thread was as loopy as any I've seen on here. I just needed to know if that Brewster-holding-Gray-out bit was a legitimate view held by someone. Again, stuff like that makes me afraid to go outside.

Fan of your posts, by the way. Nice job staying rational and balanced in the face of the bi-polar Gopher Nation. :)

SHHHHHHH!

You tryna get this one deleted too?! :eek:

Totally agree. That thread was as loopy as any I've seen on here. I just needed to know if that Brewster-holding-Gray-out bit was a legitimate view held by someone. Again, stuff like that makes me afraid to go outside.

Fan of your posts, by the way. Nice job staying rational and balanced in the face of the bi-polar Gopher Nation. :)

Thanks...the feeling's mutual. My Libra tendencies are showing...and if we can't have a little sensible fun here from time-to-time, what's the point?

Anyone care to summarize and explain why it was deleted?

T might want to, but if I did, I would probably go into sufficient detail that this thread might be deleted!

Top Bottom