Preferred Seating in TCF Bank Stadium

Noonan

Section 111
Reaction score
What's the feel for how many long time ticket holders will pay for the preferred seating? For those willing to pay for this, but only owning tickets for 5-6 years, will we be able to sneak inside the 20's?

What's the feel for how many long time ticket holders will pay for the preferred seating? For those willing to pay for this, but only owning tickets for 5-6 years, will we be able to sneak inside the 20's?

probably not. at least i wouldn't count on it. maybe once they expand the stadium to 80K (but would likely be the upper deck). just my two cents....

There are a lot of thrifty Norwegians

I'm not certain you wouldn't get near the 20. There are a lot of long time season ticket holders that I bet will not want to part with the extra dollars.
I've been a season ticket holder for 15 years and was debating to put in an extra $100. After reviewing where those seats are, I think I'll just throw my name in the hat and hope to get what is best left over after the big hitters get their way. I'm not going to complain either. I'll glady trade my 30 yard line 15th row seats for something not as good as far as field play is concerned. But, no matter where they put me, I expect it to be better.
By the way, I'm around 8900 out of 40000 in the points program. Anyone care to project where I'll be without making additional contributions?

I and the 3 others that buy the tickets don't want to pay extra for the seats. The 375 ones look like they are within the first 10 rows or something. how many feet above the field do you think the first row will be?

Top Bottom