Predict the Score vs Maryland 02-18 at THE BARN!

This is the one, I can feel it. Gophers 68 Maryland 64

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Gophs 73, Twerps 68

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maryland 78 Gophers 64

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but we seem to catch these higher echelon Big Ten teams directly after they've suffered a loss (Michigan St, Indiana, Purdue, Iowa, and now Maryland) and therefore the games are always closer than most of us imagined. Not sure how much of that is on the Gophers and how much of it is the psyche of the opposing team.

Either way, I think this game will be closer than it normally would.

Maryland 78 Gophers 64 Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but we seem to catch these higher echelon Big Ten teams directly after they've suffered a loss (Michigan St, Indiana, Purdue, Iowa, and now Maryland) and therefore the games are always closer than most of us imagined. Not sure how much of that is on the Gophers and how much of it is the psyche of the opposing team. Either way, I think this game will be closer than it normally would.

Seems to me that good teams coming off a loss usually give their best effort.

I think we would have a better chance if we caught these upper echelon teams coming of a win with a big game after us!

Terps will rally after the loss without their center and paste us. 85-70

I have to imagine Maryland will come out strong after being embarrassed on their home court. That being said Trimble is in a funk, and Stone will miss the game. I'm thinking 72-64 Maryland.

If my prediction that we would win our last 4 regular season games and 1 other game is to come true this is the last chance to get that other win. So
Gophers 76-Maryland 72

Turtles 83 Gophs 79

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

64 Minnesota
83 Maryland

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It's been one big damn crazy college basketball season. Tonight the Gophers become a part of it, in a good way.

Gophers 72, Maryland 69. Melo Trimble misses a wide open 3 at the buzzer.

Top Bottom