Predict the Score vs Iowa (Thurs 5PM Deadline)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATTN: gopherbadgerman, Steer53 & hinjon

please use the right format and resubmit - thanks! I know it seems picky, but I need your prediction to be in this format:

moniker Gophers (or Minnesota) xx Opponents xx

example: MNSnowman Gophers 70 OtherTeam 65

Even if you think the Gophers will lose, please put the Gopher score before the opposing team score ... I try to automate the data entry process as much as possible and thus need your prediction in the right order for the macros to work. And please put your moniker (or screen name) in the post and at the start of the prediction.

Zales04 Gophers 68 Hawkeyes 64

Ski U Mah Gopher: Gophers 61 Iowa 54

Yes the Hawkeye football team will outscore the BB team vs the Gophers.

minimax Gophers 66 Iowa 68

Jeez all the good scores are already taken and to have a shot at the win you have to pick the Hawks. No fair.

Jeez all the good scores are already taken and to have a shot at the win you have to pick the Hawks. No fair.
Fair from the standpoint that everyone has a shot at being first (well, second, I guess since I make the first pick). I generally post a thread like this about three days before game-day. (to avoid confusion, I'll wait until after I close this thread to post the thread for the PSU game)

That way you log on and come back and back and back. That's why the admins pay me the big bucks to run this and PPD. (Just kidding -- it's wholly voluntary and done just for the fun of it.)

Fair from the standpoint that everyone has a shot at being first (well, second, I guess since I make the first pick). I generally post a thread like this about three days before game-day. (to avoid confusion, I'll wait until after I close this thread to post the thread for the PSU game)

That way you log on and come back and back and back. That's why the admins pay me the big bucks to run this and PPD. (Just kidding -- it's wholly voluntary and done just for the fun of it.)

Point made. Point taken. My complaint is purely a jest, as I'm sure you knew. My competitive streak forces me to be contrarian as it's the only way to be a differencitated winner (not that I really expect to be able to pick better than anyone else).

We do appreciate your organization and have suspected that you did it out of generosity and fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom