Predict the Score - Season Long Point Totals

Reaction score
Hello GHer's,

I thought it would be fun for those of us who predict the score for every game to have a season long competition to see who's closest at season's end.

I looked at how many points each member missed by for each game and added them up, here are the rankings so far:

GopherHoopsFan - 37 (Funny I posted this huh!)
BemidjiGopher - 48
Tubtastic - 52
Minnestoa - 62
RW+RW=Our W's - 67
scools12 - 70
XMan - 71
lakesgopher - 74
Maroon Gopher - 74
Goldy Gopher - 75
SWMNGopher - 75
LBJ - 84
Eye of the Gopher - 84
Gopher in Texas - 85
BoundOutPassDunk - 87
Gopher1More - 87
dofr - 90
Burton34 - 91
Mcal24 - 92
Dr. Don - 96
blizzard - 104
book - 106

** In order to be eligible you must have predicted all games thus far, and must continue to predict for every game during the season. If I made any mistakes in totals or missed any predictors please feel free to correct.

GopherHoopsFan

only 11 back, but if the gophers beat Duke I'll be more than thrilled to fall farther back, hope I'm wrong about that game

I'm too far behind. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Hey Hoops Fan...Due to the fact that your contest is a little late starting...what say we start with the Real Games...Starting with the Battle4Atlantis.

I think more people will be interested, as some are out already who would like this type of contest.

For example:

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Big Ten Championship
Big Ten Championship is offline Member

Gophers 62 Duke 84. Also I believe I have submitted a prediction for every game so please check as I like the idea of a year long tracker.

Big Ten Championship is not listed on your "everyone" list, but wants in and thinks it is a great idea.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SO: Everyone starts with ZERO POINTS at the Battle4Atlantis. What ya think?

Dr. Don,

That sounds great, let's start over beginning with the Duke game! It would be nice if you'd post a reminder to everyone that we're doing this on the official Duke Predict the Score post. Who doesn't love a clean slate, plus I'll go down as the "non-important" game champion!

GopherHoopsFan

Dr. Don,

That sounds great, let's start over beginning with the Duke game! It would be nice if you'd post a reminder to everyone that we're doing this on the official Duke Predict the Score post. Who doesn't love a clean slate, plus I'll go down as the "non-important" game champion!

GopherHoopsFan

Your name is hereby etched into eternity in a small piece of wall tile on the "GopherHole Wall of the Infamous."

Top Bottom