Predict the Score - Gophers at Michigan on Tuesday

Blizzard Gophers 82 - 60

I woke up in the middle of the night and thought it was Wednesday morning and that we had won by this score.

Reality or nightmare? We'll find out.

Can't believe that so many picked the Gophers versus Michigan. In first game against Michigan, everyone who picked, picked Gophers. Now, just a handful picked Michigan in a road matchup against a team that has owned the Gophers recently. I just get a chuckle at how much this Board is full of HOMERS.

Can't believe that so many picked the Gophers versus Michigan. In first game against Michigan, everyone who picked, picked Gophers. Now, just a handful picked Michigan in a road matchup against a team that has owned the Gophers recently. I just get a chuckle at how much this Board is full of HOMERS.

BigGopherFan? Is that you? It takes a real big homer to pick a team that is playing their best basketball and is fighting for a bid in the tourny to beat a team that is below them in the standings and has no chance at an at-large doesn't it?

Can't believe that so many picked the Gophers versus Michigan ... this Board is full of HOMERS.
How strange that a Gopher board would be partial to the Gophers, eh?

Vegas must also be a bunch of homers ... they initially showed Gophers as a 1-point favorite, then a 1-point underdog.

Top Bottom