Predict the Record the Gophers next 4 games

Some guy

Reaction score
@Maryland
Rutgers
@Illinois
Purdue

I am going to predict 2-2 but I hope they go 4-0.
If they have any chance of making this a season fans think is a success they probably need to go 3-1

2-2 would be my guess. We could go 4-0, but we also could go 0-4.

1-3 means no bowl.

I think this team rebounds to go 3-1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it hinges on MD. A win there, and it's 4-0. A loss, 2-2 at best. Probably worse.

We haven't looked impressive but that stretch contains 3 horrible teams in Illinois, Purdue, and Rutgers. The home games should be definite wins and at Illinois should be as well although I am less certain on that one. At this point I am not crazy about our chances against Maryland next week but the other 3 are very winnable.

So I will go with 3-1. 2-2 should be the absolute minimum, anything less then that and you may as well board it up because if we can't beat the likes of Rutgers and Purdue we ain't winning a Big Ten game this year.

4-0

Definitely could go 4-0. I'm going to say 3-1. We'll lose either @Maryland or @Illinois.

I taped the Illinois-Purdue game and watched it last night. They both look like they could give us a lot of trouble. They play with a lot more energy than we do and both have some top talent. Illinois beats us, we win over MD and Rutgers, Purdue is a toss-up with a slight nod to the Gophers. The new OC has to open up or we could lose three of the four.

4-0. It's gotta get done.

I taped the Illinois-Purdue game and watched it last night. They both look like they could give us a lot of trouble. They play with a lot more energy than we do and both have some top talent. Illinois beats us, we win over MD and Rutgers, Purdue is a toss-up with a slight nod to the Gophers. The new OC has to open up or we could lose three of the four.
Taped? Is it 2003? :cool02:

My opinion: Tracy has to get to four wins to come back next year....and he knows it. He will throw the kitchen sink to get there.

But what do I know.

2-2. This team is undisciplined and not focused on offense. Inconsistent teams don't win much on the road and don't win many conference games in a row.

3-1, followed by either 1-2 or sadly 0-3 to close.

Thankfully we don't get Nebraska or wisconsin in our current form though, so those last 3 hopefully will look much different

Top Bottom