Pre-dawn raid of Project Veritas

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I was just going to post this. i really don't know anything about this story other than what i have read here, but if a federal agency raids the home of a journalist, they better have a damn good affidavit.
Welcome to today's FBI and today's DOJ. Active weapons of the left, you know, for the greater good

USAF

Reaction score
LOL. Loblaw and the usual suspects getting an erection even larger than the Hunter's laptop titillation.

Over even less actual fact.

howeda7

Reaction score
To which part. The dossier originating with the Jeb campaign? That is well established. It being handed off to John McCain? Also well established.

W doing 9/11? I'm basing that off your and JJMD's personal expertise.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
To which part. The dossier originating with the Jeb campaign? That is well established. It being handed off to John McCain? Also well established.

Yes. If this is "well established", let's see the link proving this is true.

cncmin

Reaction score
The Steele Dossier was a gigantic load of horse shit from the start and it was 100% used to spy on tRump.
Says you in your dimwitted fantasy world of unreality. Maybe try reading real news for a change.

cncmin

Reaction score

I just can’t get over just how dumb these people are.

cncmin

Reaction score
Welcome to today's FBI and today's DOJ. Active weapons of the left, you know, for the greater good
idiocy or insanity, which of those is your issue?good grief your posts have become nothing more than utter nonsense in a few year timespan.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
When did theft of a diary become a federal crime that the FBI investigates?
Imagine if the Trump DOJ had done this to CNN or the NY Times a couple years ago....

And just how did the NY Times know about these raids almost IMMEDIATELY after they happened?... It's no shock the DOJ has been leaking information to the leftist media for quite some time now, you don't have to be a savant to see that.

Wally

Reaction score
Imagine if the Trump DOJ had done this to CNN or the NY Times a couple years ago....

And just how did the NY Times know about these raids almost IMMEDIATELY after they happened?... It's no shock the DOJ has been leaking information to the leftist media for quite some time now, you don't have to be a savant to see that.
The preeminent paper in the country gets the most leaked info, who woulda guessed?
🤷🏼‍♂️

Top Bottom