Pre-dawn raid of Project Veritas

golf

Reaction score
Also, remember, by this time it had been published, at least in part. There is reason to believe it has been copied. Simply turning over the book itself is no longer much of a gesture.

So PV acquires this diary, which msm would've also done if a trump kid. (By the way, if this was a trump kid msm wouldve broadcast any diary contents 24/7). PV cannot verify it and turns it over to the cops. A year later doj/fbi tosses the houses of three PV employees while they r handcuffed against walls. Main thing is phones were confiscated containing donor names and source names. You think that is ok? Shouldn't journalists across the country be outraged and perhaps terrified?

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
I'm not trying to be a turd here, but think it makes quite a difference--did he OFFER to turn it over, or did he turn it over? If the FBI has the diary, what is on the warrant?
I am not sure if he did offer to turn it over or if he turned it over. I think he actually turned it over.

My guess is the warrant was probably for evidence that he orchestrated the whole thing. If he turned it over and they believe he orchestrated the whole thing, they would likely find the evidence at his home. Either that or they might believe he is protecting the identity of the theft.

The real reason for the raid is to bog down dumb people into the details of the raid so we don't talk about the contents of the diary. It's working. They gambled on Democrats and MSM carrying more about the alleged purchase of a stolen diary than the horrific contents of the diary. You are an example of that win.

Honest question, do you think Bill Cosby is an awful person and a rapist? Or because there was a overzealous prosecutor and they broke rules about the use and disclosure of information that shouldn't be disclosed, should we just forget that he admitted to raping women?

Wally

Reaction score
I know. Politicians, of all types, are scumbags.

If you don't believe the Steele Dossier is fake by now, you're lost. You might be the only Democrat still dying on this hill.
I don't claim to know if it's fake or real. I would assume it's a mix of both, but that is just an assumption.

golf

Reaction score
I mean, the Steele dossier is fake. The contents within the dossier are fake. If you're trying to draw a comparison, it would be like if Trump paid for a group to write a fake diary and then Trump used that fake diary to investigate everything about Biden for years.

You're trying to shoehorn a comparison into this argument, but it's not a fit. I'll tell you one thing, if the Steele Dossier were true, if Trump's argument was "this is an authentic report but you shouldn't have it" - - he'd be in prison today.

You called this burglary so that means it's her authentic diary, right? There would be NO burglary if someone just wrote a fake diary and pawned it off to Project Veritas (which is what I assumed this was). However, the raid makes that diary seem a little more authentic.

But then that means that ole Joe, well, . . . .

Yes,

Steele Dossier - lies - still used againstTrump
Diary - unknown efficacy - houses raided to
protect biden

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I am not sure if he did offer to turn it over or if he turned it over. I think he actually turned it over.

My guess is the warrant was probably for evidence that he orchestrated the whole thing. If he turned it over and they believe he orchestrated the whole thing, they would likely find the evidence at his home. Either that or they might believe he is protecting the identity of the theft.

The real reason for the raid is to bog down dumb people into the details of the raid so we don't talk about the contents of the diary. It's working. They gambled on Democrats and MSM carrying more about the alleged purchase of a stolen diary than the horrific contents of the diary. You are an example of that win.

Honest question, do you think Bill Cosby is an awful person and a rapist? Or because there was a overzealous prosecutor and they broke rules about the use and disclosure of information that shouldn't be disclosed, should we just forget that he admitted to raping women?
Cosby is a rapist, and his release was the right thing to do.

I have asked before what Ashley accused Joe of, and at the time, I couldn't get an answer. I'm not going to give clicks to whomever published that, so if somebody knows the answer, I'd appreciate it. There is also the question as to whether or not what she wrote is something that actually happened. The twitter verse has it somewhere between a family shower and penetrative incest.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
I don't claim to know if it's fake or real. I would assume it's a mix of both, but that is just an assumption.
You haven't been following the story at all then.

You're alone on this hill but your too dumb to notice.

Wally

Reaction score
Honest question, do you think Bill Cosby is an awful person and a rapist?

A rapist, yes definitely. Awful person, depends on the definition of awful.

Look up Chappelle's bit on Bill Cosby. Its fucking hilarious and holds alot of truth. Shit ain't simple, I think Bill Cosby did alot of good, but some things just can't be glossed over and in spite of the great things he did he needs to pay for his crimes.

Wally

Reaction score
You haven't been following the story at all then.

You're alone on this hill but your too dumb to notice.
How about I just don't give a shit. I know enough to judge Trump as not a good human being. That is decided for me and I could care less about the Steele shit.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Cosby is a rapist, and his release was the right thing to do.

I have asked before what Ashley accused Joe of, and at the time, I couldn't get an answer. I'm not going to give clicks to whomever published that, so if somebody knows the answer, I'd appreciate it. There is also the question as to whether or not what she wrote is something that actually happened. The twitter verse has it somewhere between a family shower and penetrative incest.
Yeah, no one is saying that the contents of the diary should be used to prosecute the people in. But yes, Cosby is a rapist.

Why would you not give clicks to whoever published it? LOL You really have a bigger issue with the use of stolen goods than you do that our president's daughter claims her father molested her? Lets assume it was just the (in her words) inappropriate showers. Does that change things for you? Light child molestation is worse than owning stolen property?

You people really twist yourselves into strange arguments.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
How about I just don't give a shit. I know enough to judge Trump as not a good human being. That is decided for me and I could care less about the Steele shit.
Gave a shit enough to comment about it and pretend other people are dumb for knowing about it.

As far as Trump being a bad person, yeah, I agree. What does that have to do with the Steele Dossier?

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Sure, show me the proof. If it's Biden your talking about I have said where I want him on here in the past.
Oh, I don't have proof he molested his kids. This is all just a coverup to hide the accusations of his alleged child molestation.

You're the type of Democrat just dumb enough to feed into the cover up and just immoral enough not to care. Don't worry, you'll still grandstand about your morality!

Wally

Reaction score
that our president's daughter claims her father molested her?
Those claim are not as blatant as you are implying. Would I say it didn't happen, no, but I haven't seen any statement that it definitely did.

Wally

Reaction score
Gave a shit enough to comment about it and pretend other people are dumb for knowing about it.

As far as Trump being a bad person, yeah, I agree. What does that have to do with the Steele Dossier?
It makes the Steele Dossier irrelevant to me, I can't remember what's in it aside from the peepee story and don't even care.

That said I highly doubt it was 100% fabrication just based on how the world works...🤷🏼‍♂️

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Those claim are not as blatant as you are implying. Would I say it didn't happen, no, but I haven't seen any statement that it definitely did.
You're not going to find statements that it definitely did. LOL. That's not how evidence works.

She claims he had inappropriate shows with her and that she believes she was abused. Those are HER claims from HER diary.

You're carrying the water for the cover up of all of this. Congrats!

Spoofin

Reaction score
Why is the FBI doing a raid to find a stolen diary? Is stealing a diary a federal crime?

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Why is the FBI doing a raid to find a stolen diary? Is stealing a diary a federal crime?
If you ask the Democrats on here, it's actually a considerably more egregious crime than child molestation.

Wally

Reaction score
You're not going to find statements that it definitely did. LOL. That's not how evidence works.

She claims he had inappropriate shows with her and that she believes she was abused. Those are HER claims from HER diary.

You're carrying the water for the cover up of all of this. Congrats!
It's possible you are right.
I also wouldn't care if Biden bit the dust tomorrow. I don't want him to run again and never wanted him to be president in the first place.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
If you ask the Democrats on here, it's actually a considerably more egregious crime than child molestation.
I'm pretty sure nobody has said that, actually. It would stand also that child molestation is so serious that we should all be investigated, in every available manner, just in case.

howeda7

Reaction score
Just another pre-dawn raid against a RW individual/organization. Roger Stone was the recipient of a pre-dawn raid and CNN was there live to report it because the reporter had a “hunch.” If you truly think that the ef be aye is a nonpartisan group at this point, I truly think that you are cognitively inept.
Perhaps the RW should stop hanging around with criminals like Roger Stone.

howeda7

Reaction score
Yes,

Steele Dossier - lies - still used againstTrump
Diary - unknown efficacy - houses raided to
protect biden
Trump FBI investigation: Hidden to protect Trump until after election..

Hillary FBI investigation re-opening: Blared to the world 2 weeks before election.

cncmin

Reaction score
Sure, like I said, it's entirely possible that the diary was stolen. Probably even likely (hard to say).

But it's nothing like the Steele Dossier. Most people I know pissed about the Steele Dossier were pissed because the media/FBI were pretending the information inside was authentic when everyone knew it was not authentic. Everyone knew it was the basis for the government to spy on a political rival while knowing it was BS.

This is an entirely different situation. The information within the diary, as we both agree, is authentic. Whoever stole the diary (if it was stolen) should be prosecuted for theft (assuming it took place in a jurisdiction that still prosecutes petty theft). However, the contents of the diary sure seem to be authentic now.
Stop it with this Steele Dossier nonsense. Nothing you said about it is true. Be smarter.

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
Stop it with this Steele Dossier nonsense. Nothing you said about it is true. Be smarter.
The Steele Dossier was a gigantic load of horse shit from the start and it was 100% used to spy on tRump.

Angry

Reaction score
Things start to make sense when you think of Hunter and Ashley as sexual assault victims.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
The person who stole the diary had no idea what it contained, they stole it becuase it might have something juicy. It's politics by dirty tricks, so the analogy does somewhat hold.
Joe's kids sure do leave a lot of stuff just lying around.

You don't know that it was stolen. Maybe she was high on crack an left it at a computer repair shop like Hunter did with his laptop? Maybe she left it sitting on the bar after a few too many drinks? Maybe she left it on the bus? I've yet to see any proof it was stolen. Did she file a police report?

You're also projecting as to the motivation behind the alleged theft. That's your opinion, not a statement of fact.

Last edited:

Top Bottom