PP: Tanner Morgan has been off, but don’t expect Gophers to switch quarterbacks

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Greder:

“(Annexstad) become an ultimate teammate and he is ready for his opportunity,” Fleck said Monday. “Just like when he had his opportunity and then things outside of his control happened, then he got hurt again. He’s matured so much. I know this: When he has an opportunity to play, he is going to play well. … Zack is incredibly talented, and he is one play away.”

Go Gophers!!

per Greder:

“(Annexstad) become an ultimate teammate and he is ready for his opportunity,” Fleck said Monday. “Just like when he had his opportunity and then things outside of his control happened, then he got hurt again. He’s matured so much. I know this: When he has an opportunity to play, he is going to play well. … Zack is incredibly talented, and he is one play away.

Go Gophers!!
Okay, WTF does that mean. One play away meaning Morgan getting hurt? Morgan doing something really bad? Something else?

I think that comment simply means that footballl is a violent sport and injuries are not uncommon.
I do not like Fleck but see nothing to get your shorts in a bundle about over what he said.

Top Bottom