PP: Gophers interview by phone today

where would we be without you

thanks for posting something that was in this mornings paper, we never would have found out that information without you;)

What is your issue? You consistently post this kind of crap. So nemos posted something that was in the paper today. I hasn't read it and I'm sure some others hadn't as well. You post some really naive crap pretty consistently and for the most part people ignore it. Grow up.

What is your issue? You consistently post this kind of crap. So nemos posted something that was in the paper today. I hasn't read it and I'm sure some others hadn't as well. You post some really naive crap pretty consistently and for the most part people ignore it. Grow up.
+1

Get Off Of His Back I Like HIs Linkes

We live in Texas this time of the year so we do not sit at the computer when it is 80 so I like them!

Also I have never understood why us Minnesotan's attack one of our own. Save your energy for the enemy!

Sorry I do not post ofteb anymore but I felt the need on this one!

Big Al

monk10

its nice to be over the hill and be called a kid. You must be older than dirt to call me a kid.

I don't get the star tribune or pioneer press.

I live in Madison and don't check the PP website religiously...so I really appreciate it when someone posts the links here. Something tells me thats true for MANY G-Holers.

Final Score

I think the concensus here is that we all appreciate nemosgold for posting information and links that not all of us have time to find and that lawrence21 is a d-bag and an old fart who needs to go away. Does that sum it up right?

its nice to be over the hill and be called a kid. You must be older than dirt to call me a kid.

I imagine I'd be pretty defensive if I was over the hill and acting like a kid on the internet.

Top Bottom