Power Forwards Available

akoch6767

Reaction score
Now that more than likely the gophers will be given an extra scholarship for next year who can we pick up that could replace white...Names are being thrown around right and left on this board...but can anyone pin point a real legitimate target?

I'm still hoping that Royce ends up playing next season, however likely that may be, but I'm sure other legit possibilities will begin to surface very soon.

Apparently Roscoe Davis is available now. Hw would be a good fit if White leaves

Royce is my age...I understand the difficulties having tons of pressure on you, and trouble with the law can bring...Royce is a smart kid, if he were smart he would stay in minnesota, redshirt this year, play a year or two here...nobody here is out to get him...he has to understand that...the police are just doing their job...and they will do what ever they have to to get answers...Royce has to understand that...if he really wants to play in the NBA he should consider staying here and playing a few years before transferring or heading to Europe...playing time is almost a given for him here in minnesota.

Top Bottom