Potential New Podcast

DinkyTownDawg

Reaction score
I've been debating starting a "podcast" which I put in quotes because I know they're over done at this point and also it would be much shorter than a typical podcast and more of interviews with different players on the team. I have talked to some guys on the team and they've showed interest in coming on and talking about team and other off the ice topics. Thought I'd let the message board so I'm not wasting my time with no listeners as well as hoping for some suggestions for different topics/segments on the pod.

Maybe I'm old school but I'd say let the players focus on hockey and school rather than introduce another potential distraction.

Olympic sized ice vs NHL ice. I'm still totally in the "larger sheets are better" camp.

Maybe I'm old school but I'd say let the players focus on hockey and school rather than introduce another potential distraction.
It's 2023 players want to show that they I have a personality. When they went to the tourney last year they were doing all sorts of media segments and interviews. Don't think doing a small interview with a student is too distracting.

I really like the idea, and I would definitely tune in. I think it would be cool to hear about the most memorable/favorite ice rink that the guys have played in over the years. Seems like that question could segue in to a conversation about their playing background as well.

You could break the ice by asking the boys what their chipotle order is lol

Top Bottom