Police have lead on "umbrella man"

jamiche

Reaction score
Actually, this latest theory came from an anonymous tip. Probably from Jammer.
I'm too busy looking for the antififi's who you and craig claimed orchestrated the riots in the Twin Cities. I've had as much success finding them as you, craig and the rest of our fellas. You and the fellas have gone silent on it (don't know why, cuz you were white hot at the time), but I haven't. We have to find these mofos, deuce!

jamiche

Reaction score
Has there one ONE white supremacist ever arrested at one of these protests? The vast majority of these protesters are young white anarchists.
That's not what our fellas were saying in June. Back then it was an aunty-fifi planned and led operation.

Spoofin

Reaction score
That's not what our fellas were saying in June. Back then it was an aunty-fifi planned and led operation.
Actually, if you care about facts, a LOT of people on GH were saying in June that there were likely people from all walks (left, right, black, white, MNs, outsiders, etc.). There were only a couple that said all Antifa and a couple more that disputed Antifa even existed and claimed all WS. In fact, our State leadership blamed it all in out-of-towners, with a hint towards WSs.

You have very selective memory.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
You continue to be a complete and total fraud. No one really cares if he is or isn’t a WS except you. A story is leaked to the press, no names, no arrests, no charges, and you have already decided it’s true. Skip the trial too Murray? God forbid we discuss and let it play out.

Again with the weak attempts to distort what others say and dodge your own transparent dishonesty.

To be called a fraud by you of all people is laughable, "Mr. Neutral". It's like having Sarah Palin call me shallow and vacuous, Roger Stone call me a dirty trickster, or Donald Trump call me a grifter and a con man.

But, hey, "No one cares" if Umbrella Man turns out to be a white supremacist; so says "Mr. Neutral". No one!

It's interesting, with that in mind, to re-read this thread.

Spoofin

Reaction score
It would, which is why i'm asking for it. But there isn't any footage of them getting into a car together, because it doesn't exist. I don't care what opinions or speculations people have on what actually happened, that's fine, everyone is entitled - but none of us gets to make up events that never took place.

Are you sure? I was very recently told that is OK to do as long as you were doing it to “point something out”.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Here we go again.
No, we aren’t going again. You are a dishonest loser Murray. You got caught lying multiple times in this thread already and now call others dishonest. Rich. You have declared guilt of a “WS biker” based on a story - no facts, but if someone isn’t ready to make that declaration they “really don’t want it to be a WS”. How utterly ridiculous. No one cares but you - but keep lying. It is what you do. Tool.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
No, we aren’t going again. You are a dishonest loser Murray. You got caught lying multiple times in this thread already and now call others dishonest. Rich. You have declared guilt of a “WS biker” based on a story - no facts, but if someone isn’t ready to make that declaration they “really don’t want it to be a WS”. How utterly ridiculous. No one cares but you - but keep lying. It is what you do. Tool.

Sigh. So tiresome. One more time, refuting your lies...

— You say I "declared guilt": That is patently false. The police have said they have reason to believe Umbrella Man is a member of a white supremacist biker gang. I didn't make that claim up out of thin air, as you (falsely) insinuate.

— It's quite true that I said The Fellas (and their Little Buddy too, apparently) "don't want Umbrella Man to turn out to be a white supremacist": Yes. I said that. That's my opinion, based on the posts from The Fellas. Read those posts yourself. The desperation is palpable, in my opinion.

To illustrate how opinion works on an opinion board, let's discuss your assertion that, "No one cares but you". That statement represents your opinion, Gilligan. That being said, I wonder how it is you claim to know with such certainly that "no one cares"? To claim to know what everybody else thinks: now that's a pretty big claim to make!

Spoofin

Reaction score
Sigh. So tiresome. One more time, refuting your lies...

— You say I "declared guilt": That is patently false. The police have said they have reason to believe Umbrella Man is a member of a white supremacist biker gang. I didn't make that claim up out of thin air, as you (falsely) insinuate.

— It's quite true that I said The Fellas (and their Little Buddy too, apparently) "don't want Umbrella Man to turn out to be a white supremacist": Yes. I said that. That's my opinion, based on the posts from The Fellas. Read those posts yourself. The desperation is palpable, in my opinion.

To illustrate how opinion works on an opinion board, let's discuss your assertion that, "No one cares but you". That statement represents your opinion, Gilligan. That being said, I wonder how it is you claim to know with such certainly that "no one cares"? To claim to know what everybody else thinks: now that's a pretty big claim to make!
More side steps.

MAGA 2020!

RememberMurray

Reaction score
More side steps.

MAGA 2020!

Side steps from you, yes.

Although I must admit I'm relieved to see, with your 'MAGA" statement, that you've dropped your tiresome and patently phony 'neutrality' at last. Go get 'em, Little Buddy.

jamiche

Reaction score
Actually, if you care about facts, a LOT of people on GH were saying in June that there were likely people from all walks (left, right, black, white, MNs, outsiders, etc.). There were only a couple that said all Antifa and a couple more that disputed Antifa even existed and claimed all WS. In fact, our State leadership blamed it all in out-of-towners, with a hint towards WSs.

You have very selective memory.
Good effort. I was among the folks who said it wasn't organized and everybody was jumping in. Craig, deuce and some of the other fellas cooked up a batch of fifi brew that came out very, very flat. Now galty is searching the country for fifi's like the right wing squirrels who were looking for the big, bad ACORN a decade or so ago. He's going to find that most of the fifi's are in his head.

Oh well. These are the same folks who think COVID is a "plandemic" by Soros, Gates and Fauci to control the world and make billions off of a vaccine.

We live in a very, very stupid country.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
It would, which is why i'm asking for it. But there isn't any footage of them getting into a car together, because it doesn't exist. I don't care what opinions or speculations people have on what actually happened, that's fine, everyone is entitled - but none of us gets to make up events that never took place.
There are many videos and photos of the WS biker guy and the black pizza guy together. BUT you need one additional video of them getting into a car, before you believe they knew each other? This is just another example of why this story is so bizarre and very hard to believe.

Section2

Reaction score
Good effort. I was among the folks who said it wasn't organized and everybody was jumping in. Craig, deuce and some of the other fellas cooked up a batch of fifi brew that came out very, very flat. Now galty is searching the country for fifi's like the right wing squirrels who were looking for the big, bad ACORN a decade or so ago. He's going to find that most of the fifi's are in his head.

Oh well. These are the same folks who think COVID is a "plandemic" by Soros, Gates and Fauci to control the world and make billions off of a vaccine.

We live in a very, very stupid country.
Antifa published a book of tactics. Those tactics were used in the riots all across the country. Antifa dresses in black bloc, just like the rioters. There were lots of people at the riots who aren’t antifa.

what you are doing is similar to a Democrat in the 30s arguing that the Klan isn’t real. You can’t prove the guys in hoods are Klan.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The cop story was a social media
There are many videos and photos of the WS biker guy and the black pizza guy together. BUT you need one additional video of them getting into a car, before you believe they knew each other? This is just another example of why this story is so bizarre and very hard to believe.
How many? I've seen two. My read on the two I saw, was umbrella man was trying to shake pink shirt guy, and pink shirt guy was tailing him, either trying to figure out his deal, or just being annoying. Umbrella guy didn't appear to be enjoying the company. It would be an odd move to dress in all black on a sunny hot summer day, carry an umbrella, and then have as your sidekick a guy dressed in pink.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
This story makes no sense to me. First he was a cop, now he is a white supremacist with a black friend, you can't make it up. I do not care who he is, I want him and others arrested, and jailed for a long time.
It is only baffling if you insist on combining random early social media chatter and a news report from yesterday, and then filling back in to the social media chatter.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
This is one that I found. I saw a longer clip on the local news where they both casually got into the same car.

At every turn in this video the pink shirt guy looks like that guy at a party no one wants to talk to, but follows you around. At no point does umbrella man ever wait for pink shirt ,he is trying to get away!

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Ignore everything in the foreground in this one, and look what's going on behind. Note--no pink shirt guy, but umbrella man has some other possible friends.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Notice--his actual accomplice has a mask and black suit. If I were pink shirt guy, and I was invited, I'd be pissed I wasn't clued into the dress code for the day.

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
At every turn in this video the pink shirt guy looks like that guy at a party no one wants to talk to, but follows you around. At no point does umbrella man ever wait for pink shirt ,he is trying to get away!

It's just really odd that umbrella man would threaten others who came close, but just let pink shirt man continue on. If you're pink shirt man, why would you continue to try and talk to a person who could be violent and is carrying a weapon? Why is he carrying a pizza box like that? It's obviously empty. A lot doesn't add up with that interaction.

tikited

Me
Reaction score

Lots of different opinions about these two. The worst one comes from our very own Whofelldown, who still believes umbrella man is a cop. This seems to be the most detailed website I found.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
It's just really odd that umbrella man would threaten others who came close, but just let pink shirt man continue on. If you're pink shirt man, why would you continue to try and talk to a person who could be violent and is carrying a weapon? Why is he carrying a pizza box like that? It's obviously empty. A lot doesn't add up with that interaction.
My guess here, and it is a guess, is that umbrella man sees he is being recorded, and doesn't want to draw more attention than he needs to.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Lots of different opinions about these two. The worst one comes from our very own Whofelldown, who still believes umbrella man is a cop. This seems to be the most detailed website I found.
Wow. There has a link to a database of all marriage certificates. I found my own. Freaky.

Section2

Reaction score
My guess here, and it is a guess, is that umbrella man sees he is being recorded, and doesn't want to draw more attention than he needs to.
but the whole point of this umbrella man theory is that he wants everyone to notice and copy what he's doing?!?
What day of the riots was this, anyone recall? Seems pretty unlikely that a hell's angel member would pull together this plan to start a race war in a day. Meanwhile, Antifa has been planning it for 6 months.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
but the whole point of this umbrella man theory is that he wants everyone to notice and copy what he's doing?!?
What day of the riots was this, anyone recall? Seems pretty unlikely that a hell's angel member would pull together this plan to start a race war in a day. Meanwhile, Antifa has been planning it for 6 months.
Memorial day was 25, this was the 27th. He doesn't need EVERYONE to see, he just needs it to start. If he wanted to be seen, he'd wear a pink shirt, not hide his face with an umbrella and a full mask.

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
And your post pre supposes one group is always at the ready and the other is not. You don't know either to be the case. Both could be ready, or neither.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
This is the white supremacist personal Facebook account: Mitch Carlson

Here is the story with ID

Reaction score

Yes. I want to see the video you keep lying about existing. You do that a lot, pepper in little lies about things that were never actually reported to happen with things that really were. At least everyone else here can come up with an argument without *purposely falsifying events.

I may not agree with everyone here on Gopher Hole but i have enough respect for you all to not make shit up.

One thing to be mislead, another entirely to be disingenuous and you sir, are a LIAR.

Section2

Reaction score
And your post pre supposes one group is always at the ready and the other is not. You don't know either to be the case. Both could be ready, or neither.
If we didn't know anything else about either group, fine. Antifa and these tactics didn't just spring up out of nowhere.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
Yes. I want to see the video you keep lying about existing. You do that a lot, pepper in little lies about things that were never actually reported to happen with things that really were. At least everyone else here can come up with an argument without *purposely falsifying events.

I may not agree with everyone here on Gopher Hole but i have enough respect for you all to not make shit up.

One thing to be mislead, another entirely to be disingenuous and you sir, are a LIAR.
I never mentioned a video, it was reported that they left together. Other people on GH also stated this, YOU are hung up on a seeing a video, YOU mentioned the video, not me. At least get your story straight, before you call someone a liar.

Reaction score
I never mentioned a video, it was reported that they left together. Other people on GH also stated this, YOU are hung up on a seeing a video, YOU mentioned the video, not me. At least get your story straight, before you call someone a liar.

Post #105 in this thread shows otherwise. Liar.

Top Bottom