Podcast of the 8-11-13 Sports Huddle with Sid & Dave with Jerry Kill

Listening to it for the second time, its better reading DL's transcription. Sid's questions are too painful to listen to him ask.

Listening to it for the second time, its better reading DL's transcription. Sid's questions are too painful to listen to him ask.

Now you know what a terrific job DL65 does. Not only does he transcribe the program he also translate it into English. I have always questioned whether I am doing a disservice by posting the podcast. My only rational in doing it is, like the bible, some people may want to hear/read it in its original form.

The immediate and intermittent mic feedback was jarring, even though I'm going deaf.

Thanks, Killjoy, for posting the podcast.

I've transcribed the first part that I missed and made an addendum to the original summary thread.

Go Gophers!!

Thanks, Killjoy, for posting the podcast.

I've transcribed the first part that I missed and made an addendum to the original summary thread.

Go Gophers!!

As always, your work is greatly appreciated by all. Especially by those of us who are having hearing problems either before or after listening to the program.;)

Kill Joy, I appreciate your effort. And again you are at the mercy of CBS crack staff. I am not up to speed, but how long does it take to convert a taped or digital recording into a pod cast? 10 minutes?

Kill Joy, I appreciate your effort. And again you are at the mercy of CBS crack staff. I am not up to speed, but how long does it take to convert a taped or digital recording into a pod cast? 10 minutes?

Based on what seen from them so far it is somewhere between 20 minutes and two and one-half days.
I once had to call them to ask them to do it.

Maybe it is because I am an old fart, but I can understand Sid perfectly. Then again, maybe that is because at the Home, the way Sid talks is the way everyone talks. We have 3 guys at the Home that talk like Sid, only they have a Norwegian Brogue...WOW is that fun!!!

Maybe it is because I am an old fart, but I can understand Sid perfectly. Then again, maybe that is because at the Home, the way Sid talks is the way everyone talks. We have 3 guys at the Home that talk like Sid, only they have a Norwegian Brogue...WOW is that fun!!!

I clearly understand him. What I find painful, is how Sid is being used. I am old enough to remember Today's Sports Hero. And this is a far cry from that. Sid on one hand has certainly earned it, its probably a refuge for him, but it is painful to hear it.

That being said, Sid is better than whomever the eventually replace him with. That goes out to Maxie.

Top Bottom