Pleasantly suprised!

gold04

Reaction score
I think everyone will be pleasantly suprised when Maturi names the next head coach. I can't imagine many people getting upset when the next guy is named. He definetly is a guy that will cause the Gophernation to go in a frenzy!

May be so, but we got to lose the whole "Gopher Nation" thing.

Yea we really aren't a nation, more of a territory. Like Twins territory

So you think they already know who they want to hire?

I think everyone will be pleasantly suprised when Maturi names the next head coach. I can't imagine many people getting upset when the next guy is named. He definetly is a guy that will cause the Gophernation to go in a frenzy!

perhaps its due to my greenhorn status in this message board community but I don't completely love vague posts like these. they only add to my gopher induced ulcer.

GopherNation.jpg

Frenzy of the best kind? I really hope so.

I have a feeling it will be like the day we all found out what the divisions will be: a big sigh of relief.

My dream would be for buckyville to sh!t a brick when they hear who we hired, just like they did when they found out they got the divisional shaft. :)

Frenzy of the best kind? I really hope so.

I have a feeling it will be like the day we all found out what the divisions will be: a big sigh of relief.

My dream would be for buckyville to sh!t a brick when they hear who we hired, just like they did when they found out they got the divisional shaft. :)

I literally want this scenario to happen daily. Please let our future hold a dominance of pain and retribution for those in red and white, both East of us, and Southwest of us.... mostly East of us.:rolleyes:

perhaps its due to my greenhorn status in this message board community but I don't completely love vague posts like these. they only add to my gopher induced ulcer.

GopherNation.jpg

You can relax. He's the same guy that just started thread about how Denny Green would be a good hire.

Unless Maturi names Barry Alvarez or Brett Bielema, I'll think we'll be OK with your hire. :cool02:

Based on the wish lists that I have seen posted, there is more likely to be extreme frustration. The expectations (Peterson, Harbaugh, etc.) are very unlikely to be interested in the MN job.

Law abiding Gopher:

...I don't completely love vague posts like these. they only add to my gopher induced ulcer...

I am not sure that I even vaguely understood how vague the OP was, well maybe I do, I don't have a vague clue whether I do or not, then again, if being vague is good, then the entire thread is great in vagueness. I feel very strongly both ways. I think.

Top Bottom