Places to go after the Iowa game?

mnsportsgeek

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'll be at my first game at Kinnick with 2 buddies on Saturday. We will be staying in Rochester Friday night and driving in for the game early in the morning. Was wondering if there are any gopher bars in or around Iowa city for after the game? Also, will be seated in the gopher section down low in 110. Hope to see you all there!

if ur wondering where you should go after the game i would say straight home with a smile knowing that we have floyd again and you dont have to spend a minute in satan's urinal anymore called iowa city...

if ur wondering where you should go after the game i would say straight home with a smile knowing that we have floyd again and you dont have to spend a minute in satan's urinal anymore called iowa city...

This will be my 4th trip to IC. We've gone to Vine Tavern (wings joint) at least two of the times. Its a great place.

Where do all of the cute/sad Iowa women go after the Hawkeyes lose?

This will be my 4th trip to IC. We've gone to Vine Tavern (wings joint) at least two of the times. Its a great place.

Oh I always appreciate a good pile of wings. May have to check it out. Thanks!

They have a section of the city called the Pedestrian Mall, it's real close to the stadium. It's lined with bars and restaurants and I actually have had a pretty good time in this area.

Stolen out of my brain. Best place to go after the game in Kinnick is, straight home to Minnesota, as soon as legally possible.

Top Bottom