PJ Today at BIG Media

Fortunately, Ibrahim is good to go Fleck said on Tuesday. The Minnesota head coach said the star running is at full strength and came back for 2022 to help the team.

“A guy who could’ve gone to the NFL after tearing his Achilles,” said Fleck. “He was primed for a huge season, decided to come back not only for himself but for his teammates…

“He did it to kind of put a different ending to what happened. He’s at full strength. He’s ready to roll.”

Go Gophers!!

I don’t believe PJ with any injury news.

You think he is gonna tell people Mo is "full go" 5 weeks out from the season when he is not? Mo already looked good in spring drills. If Mo wasn't cleared yet to play, PJ would say that - like he has in regards to Potts.

If anything, if a guy is questionable during the season, PJ will be mysterious about it. But he has never said "Player X is 100% good to go" when that player wasn't gonna play.

Mo is ready to go?

Wow. That's great news!

Didn't we read some pretty pessimistic analyses here on GopherHole about Mo's chances of ever returning to form? Maybe my memory is bad on that.

Anyway, if Ibrahim is his old self, that's huge, huge news for 2022.

Mo is ready to go?

Wow. That's great news!

Didn't we read some pretty pessimistic analyses here on GopherHole about Mo's chances of ever returning to form? Maybe my memory is bad on that.

Anyway, if Ibrahim is his old self, that's huge, huge news for 2022.
I mean, I'm not looking to be the debbie downer, but there's a big difference between being ready to play and being back to his pre-injury form.

I mean, I'm not looking to be the debbie downer, but there's a big difference between being ready to play and being back to his pre-injury form.

There might be a big difference. He might be a shell of his former self.

Then again, he might be in Beast Mode. He might take it to a new, higher level.

We shall see.

There might be a big difference. He might be a shell of his former self.

Then again, he might be in Beast Mode. He might take it to a new, higher level.

We shall see.
I guess I read your post as being kind of a "see you were all wrong" type of tone. If I misinterpreted I apologize.

I guess I read your post as being kind of a "see you were all wrong" type of tone. If I misinterpreted I apologize.

No need to apologize. I would dearly love to see the pessimists proved wrong, but it isn't personal. I just want the team to be great, and I want Mo to finish his career with a big bang.

Top Bottom