PJ Fleck Show

PMWinSTP

Reaction score
Fleck very honest with his assessment. Confirmed they ran very basic O and D against SDSU, but hinted they are ready to open it up going forward. Said Morgan managed the game well. O-line was very average in its play, and they didn't adjust well to what SDSU was doing. There were a lot of areas needing improvement and they worked on many based on what they saw from the game.

Any idea what happened to Fleck's right eye on the side and by his eyebrow? Almost looks like a little shiner...maybe walked into something?

I believe his wife decked him after the SD game telling him that the team didn't do so well.

I saw that on his face too. Not sure if it was a pimple / scab thing going on or maybe some mole type thing. Might want to get it looked at if it's a mole.

Whatever it was...it was ELITE! [emoji16]

Fleck very honest with his assessment. Confirmed they ran very basic O and D against SDSU, but hinted they are ready to open it up going forward. Said Morgan managed the game well. O-line was very average in its play, and they didn't adjust well to what SDSU was doing. There were a lot of areas needing improvement and they worked on many based on what they saw from the game.

Any idea what happened to Fleck's right eye on the side and by his eyebrow? Almost looks like a little shiner...maybe walked into something?

I noticed it during the game last week too. Maybe he got too close to the wrench on the sidelines.

Top Bottom