Pizza Pizza

This game would be hot and ready

Pizza Pizza bowl is the worst bowl game name since the Gaylord Bowl.

Actually Gaylord was the best bowl name nm

who eats pizza in a bowl god damn it

The "Poulan Weedeater bowl" was a pretty effin' lame name, too. To add insult to injury, I believe the game was in Baton Rouge, LA. Nothing like being surrounded by oil refineries and chemical plants spewing out half the periodic table. And not the good half, either.

The "Poulan Weedeater bowl" was a pretty effin' lame name, too. To add insult to injury, I believe the game was in Baton Rouge, LA. Nothing like being surrounded by oil refineries and chemical plants spewing out half the periodic table. And not the good half, either.

-well done... made me laugh.

Personally, I want no part of a bowl game against Central Michigan if we can help it (obviously bowl vs. no bowl is a no brainer).

Dan Lafevour (QB) is a stud, and the the Chippies are not a team to be taken lightly because of their MAC affiliation.

this season, a bowl, any bowl, is a gift from above. here's to some vinyl sheets of food comin our way

Personally, I want no part of a bowl game against Central Michigan if we can help it (obviously bowl vs. no bowl is a no brainer).

Dan Lafevour (QB) is a stud, and the the Chippies are not a team to be taken lightly because of their MAC affiliation.
:clap:

I agree. I'd rather see the Gophers go head to head with the Big 12 or ACC in the Insight/Alamo/Champs Sports Bowl. Those teams will not have a QB like Lafevour.

Yeah, I remember the Poulan Weedeater Bowl. It was actually played in Shreveport. It was/is the Independence Bowl.

Top Bottom