PiPress: Tracy Claeys trying to turn the page in Gophers’ latest crisis

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Greder:

On Wednesday, Claeys tried to turn the page in a similar fashion to how the program has tried to keep moving forward after previous issues.

“I addressed that (my job situation) the last time, and you know everything is going toward talking about the game,” Claeys said. “I don’t really want to talk about that anymore. I don’t have time to worry about my job. I love working with the kids, and that is my responsibility to make sure they are prepared.”

Claeys added that any conversations he has with Coyle and Kaler will be kept private.

“I’m not going to get into that,” Claeys said. “That is not going to be a media discussion on things like that. We need to handle all that type of stuff behind the scenes.”

Claeys said he liked the players’ energy level in recent practices, saying it’s evidenced in how they’re able to quickly get through scripted plays.

“It’s all about getting good quality reps and not making people stay out here,” Claeys said. “We’ve been able to get through our reps and cut practice a little bit short each day.”

http://www.twincities.com/2016/12/2...ys-sexual-assault-trying-to-turn-page-crisis/

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom