PiPress: Minnesota Gophers: Rose Bowl here they come?

Yup, we're smelling the roses. We just crushed Michigan State by 30. Wait...

For the life of them, the local media simply cannot find a sane middle ground when it comes to the Gophers. Everything is always the WORST or the BEST. Media in this town is just terrible.

We're one of a handful of Big Ten teams still with BCS Championship dreams. Why settle for Pasadena? Let's take our talents to South Beach!

Honestly, this Gopher team could beat the Vikings or any NFL team right now, they're that good. (I'm lying)

The media needs to simma down now.

Don't worry as soon as the Gophers lose a game some "professional" writer will say football should be dropped by the university. Is it too hard to find a writer that can understand and provocatively and correctly convey information? It must be. There isn't a paper in Minnesota that has succeeded yet.

There's no article here. It's just pointing out some Tweets, most of which were sarcastic. Wow the P Press has quality content these days.

The year was 2000 and we had just beat Ohio St., 6 in the nation,on the road to go 3-1 in the Big Ten. I thought we were headed to the Rose Bowl or some other major bowl, and then we lost the next 3 out of 4 games. I won't believe this Rose Bowl stuff until it happens.

The year was 2000 and we had just beat Ohio St., 6 in the nation,on the road to go 3-1 in the Big Ten. I thought we were headed to the Rose Bowl or some other major bowl, and then we lost the next 3 out of 4 games. I won't believe this Rose Bowl stuff until it happens.

If Willie Middlebrooks didn't break a leg in the Indiana game, we might have gone to a decent bowl game that year. We were good, but not deep enough to lose Middlebrooks (6'2") in the secondary.

For the life of them, the local media simply cannot find a sane middle ground when it comes to the Gophers. Everything is always the WORST or the BEST. Media in this town is just terrible.

Agreed

Top Bottom