PiPress: Gophers football: Ra'Shede Hageman enjoying focus on defensive stars

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Marcus:

Clowney and Hageman are also on the Chuck Bednarik and Bronko Nagurski award watch lists. Both awards honor the top defensive player in college football.

"It's cool, but at the end of the day I definitely have to show that," Hageman said. "It just motivates me to do better on the field and show people what I'm all about."

http://www.twincities.com/gophers/c...rce=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Go Gophers!!

I watched his tape against Texas Tech last night and, while I think he is good, I didn't see Bednarik or Nagurski. Perhaps his weight and strength gain this offseason, coupled with more practice, will put him up there. He's out best D player however, nobodies questioning that. I do hope he wins the award and goes first round.

Awards.........

I watched his tape against Texas Tech last night and, while I think he is good, I didn't see Bednarik or Nagurski. Perhaps his weight and strength gain this offseason, coupled with more practice, will put him up there. He's out best D player however, nobodies questioning that. I do hope he wins the award and goes first round.

It also sure helps to be on a winning team when all these awards get handed out!! Hageman could win, but........... Go Gophers!!!:clap:

Top Bottom