pioneerpress says fisch should go, weber benched

Well if Ben Ramsden thinks it's a good idea....

I don't actually is a beat writer, he just watches the games like all of us.

"I'm so frustrated, because many of these same players had one of the best offenses in the Big Ten two years ago"

We had one of the best offenses in the Big Ten when we went winless in the conference? That would have been quite a feat to pull off.

Talk about misleading subject lines

... since when does a blogger become the equivalent of a newspaper?

Normally, I think Ben does a pretty good job; however, everyone's entitled to an off day. This line sums up today's blog entry: "I'm a jerk right now." ...
whistilin.gif

I dont read that paper much so I dont know who is a beat writer and who isnt. sorry.

The last thing they need is more coaching changes. Its been a carousel during Brews tenure.

... since when does a blogger become the equivalent of a newspaper?

Normally, I think Ben does a pretty good job; however, everyone's entitled to an off day. This line sums up today's blog entry: "I'm a jerk right now." ...
whistilin.gif

No way. Ben does a good job??

LOL.

Do you remember in 2005, what "one of the best offenses in the Big Ten" did as PSU?

You can't take Ben Ramsted seriously. Now if I had a blog for that site, you could.

Wow, overreact much? Seriously, 7 games into his job, we should fire Fisch? That's one of the dumbest things I've heard today. I mean honestly people, that was frustrating to watch, but fire the coordinator 7 games into his tenure?? Wow.....

As far as Weber goes, I agree, I'd like to see him spelled, but @ Penn State and @ Ohio State is not when you do it. Look at Terrelle Pryor. About as much talent as you would want, but the guy is messed up. I don't think playing early did him any favors. I do definitely wanna see MarQueis do some more things offensively, but I also think the coaches want to as well, and if they're not using him more, I just wonder if there is a reason for that. People say there's nothing to lose, but if he goes out there, unprepared, and proceeds to pull a Juice Williams (this year's Juice lol) out there because he's not ready, the affects could be very negative going forward in the future.

Wow, overreact much? Seriously, 7 games into his job, we should fire Fisch? That's one of the dumbest things I've heard today. I mean honestly people, that was frustrating to watch, but fire the coordinator 7 games into his tenure?? Wow.....

Yes, because he wasn't qualified coming in and had no business getting the job. And it's only being hammered home so far.

posting in the thread and moving it to the top of the board is the exact opposite of what one should do if he wants the thread to die

Really? Does this bump it up?

Thanks, Capt. Obvious!

GOOD CALL BEN! I AM SICK OF BEING A HOMER! WE ALL KNOW WEBER SUCKS AND IS GETTING WORSE EACH GAME! I UNDERSTAND THAT CHANGE SUCKS BUT HE CAN'T EVEN MAKE THE EASY PASSES! WAY TO GO BREW ON WASTING A FULL YEAR OF ELIGIBILITY FOR OUR 4 STAR QB. LETS ALL BE POSITIVE AND GIVE BREW A 10 YEAR CONTRACT.

Ben Ramstad may be right, but he is a dummy.

Keep Fisch, though. Dump Weber.

Ben is a dummy.

Top Bottom