Pictures of U Marching Band Practicing at TCF Bank Stadium today

Great, El Amin. Thanks for sharing the work the band is doing in preparation for UNLV.

Great, El Amin. Thanks for sharing the work the band is doing in preparation for UNLV.

By the looks of some of those pictures some of the band members really need to suck it up. Hopefully with a little less than a week to go they can work miracles.

By the looks of some of those pictures some of the band members really need to suck it up. Hopefully with a little less than a week to go they can work miracles.

Ya, they gotta get into the weight room, get into the dietary regiman, and still not blow smoke out of their asses.

Put on a shirt guys. You aren't impressing anyone.

I wasn't sure if there could be anyone more excited than I am for the season to start but the existence of these photos and their placement here for discussion proves there is a whole 'nuther level of fandom I may never reach. I'm okay with that.

From the physique displayed in these photographs, it's clear our band has not instituted a brown "Loafers" jersey program.

Go band!

From the physique displayed in these photographs, it's clear our band has not instituted a brown "Loafers" jersey program.

Go band!

They were going to but they didn't have enough money in the budget to cover the cost of all the shirts they were going to need.

They were going to but they didn't have enough money in the budget to cover the cost of all the shirts they were going to need.

lol - sales of their CDs must have taken a hit since everybody already has 5 copies of them playing Minnesota March.

Nobody is trying to impress anyone, just stay cool and not sweat out their shirts. Any team (not just ours) is lucky to have 300 fans that show up on time, stay til the end, and cheer/play no matter the score. Great work 2013 UMMB.

Nobody is trying to impress anyone, just stay cool and not sweat out their shirts. Any team (not just ours) is lucky to have 300 fans that show up on time, stay til the end, and cheer/play no matter the score. Great work 2013 UMMB.

+1

I can't wait to hear the latest in 70's/80's rock at the halftime shows!

If it doesn't bother the kids, why does it bother anyone else?

Put on a shirt guys. You aren't impressing anyone.

As someone else mentioned earlier, it's more of an effort to keep cool. Those practices can last over 10 hours out in the summer heat. It's not like they go and rehearse for 50 minutes and they're done.

Top Bottom