Picture of Fleck at coaches clinic this morning

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Obviously a big time clinic! My dad had a nicer projection screen than that! Glad that PJ is out and spreading his word already though. Looks to be a tireless wofker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Lord, Fleck must have a body double. In the past 24 hours, he's flown to MN, gave a press conference, managed to do countless interviews (including recording a spot for KFAN), flipped 6 recruits and offered 4 or 5 others, convinced Rhoda to stay, and attended the coaching conference.

All this after a hearty breakfast of difficult conversations.

Don't know the details, but 40-50 of 384 coaches isn't much.

Had Cullen Nelson as a coach in high school. Great guy

Good Lord, Fleck must have a body double. In the past 24 hours, he's flown to MN, gave a press conference, managed to do countless interviews (including recording a spot for KFAN), flipped 6 recruits and offered 4 or 5 others, convinced Rhoda to stay, and attended the coaching conference.

But did he call the Winfields?

Wonderful!

Don't know the details, but 40-50 of 384 coaches isn't much.

They were signed up to hear Claeys. I'm sure the attendance will be way up next year much like they jumped for Kill.

Top Bottom