Pick Per Day

TheSportsAce

Chief Executive Gopher Rube
Reaction score
The season opener is fast approaching...and I haven't seen any mention in these pages of our annual Pick Per Day competition. Am I missing something?

Here's hoping our esteemed hosts/leaders sign on for another year.

The season opener is fast approaching...and I haven't seen any mention in these pages of our annual Pick Per Day competition. Am I missing something?

Here's hoping our esteemed hosts/leaders sign on for another year.

Sports Ace,

I did it last year but I don't have time to do it again this year. I would be glad to help with some assistance but after doing it last year it does not seem to be a project that lends itself to a combined effort. It took up less than an hour a day but it also requires a lot of day to day consistency. Some excel proficiency almost seems to be a requirement to keep track of the picks.

Perhaps one way of doing it would be for a variety of posters to just post the spread or line whenever it becomes available. Then other posters could make their picks on a daily basis. Then if someone wants to take the time to keep track of the results they can do it sort of after the fact - but that is what takes the time.

Maybe just posting the line and have the competition only on a day by day basis would be the way to go.

I think this is the site I used last year to post the line.

http://www.scoresandodds.com/statfeed/statfeed.php?page=cbb/daily

Also, posters could keep track of their own record as well if they like and post it the next day's pick. I will take a look at it later tonight or tomorrow and post the line when it is available --- but you are on your own to keep track of your record of picks.

Top Bottom