Pick Per Day: 09-05-14

Dr.Don

Reaction score
Dr.Don. (3-3) Nevada +3 vs. Wash State

Thursday loss

Gopher In Qatar (2-4): Boston College +4.5 v. Pitt.

Thursday: A loss shrouded in controversy. I thought the Arizona guy ran it in for a TD on the last play but the officials decided otherwise.

Sparlimb (2-4): Pitt -4.5 v BC

Thursday: A win shrouded in controversy (I think they ruled it an illegal forward pass, although I turned the game off before I listened to what they said). Can you imagine Vegas flipping on that call. I'd guess there was more money on Arizona. How about this, Pitt won 62-0 last week versus Delaware and had 91 yards passing. Interesting. Their QB coach used to coach at my former (way former) high school, so I pay a tiny bit more attention...

A win shrouded in controversy trumps a loss shrouded in controversy any day of the week.

You are correct Sparlimb, Vegas would have been in an uproar waiting for the ruling of that call. I am not sure but I think the over/under was decided on that call also.

You are correct Sparlimb, Vegas would have been in an uproar waiting for the ruling of that call. I am not sure but I think the over/under was decided on that call also.

What's funny as I was sitting there thinking, I can't lose. Either UTSA scores and wins, or loses it on downs and Arizona runs out the clock. How wrong I almost was.

husker70 (2-0)
Va Tech +11.5 at TOSU
Michigan State +13.5 at Oregon
USC + 3.5 vs. Stanford

Oregon Gopher has picked WSU -3. Vs Nevada. He is a newbie, so welcome him aboard.

2 game wining streak baby!

Top Bottom