photo of my gopher tatto

jrb27

Reaction score
couldnt figure out how to add it to the other post sorry !

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 339

all-in.jpg

Stay true to your tat.

Signed,

Brett Bielema

That's legit! If you are going to invest the time, pain and money for Goldy I hope you are wearing shorts to every football and even hoops games from here on out to show it off!

Go Gophers!!

I'll probably never be a tattoo guy, but if I ever change my mind, I'd have something eerily similar to that on my left shoulder and Charles Montgomery Burns on my right.

I must say, I'm impressed. Its bold. Its classic. And the color looks great.

I've always wanted the block 'M' with a superscript '99 (my graduating year from the U) on my left shoulder. Its not like putting some chick's name on my rear. My diploma will last forever. I may have to give this some thought...

hey thanks guys ! , it took us 45mins to decide on the color he has 3 that were real close but this on is perfect !!

Just one question, jrb27.... Why is that pic of your tattoo not your new avatar?

About 4 months ago after a couple (many) cocktails I got a block M tattooed on my left cheek (not face). My friend got the same thing. His brother, a Badger fan, got the motion W. I was a little surprised the tattoo parlor let us do it in the state we were in but I later researched the place and apparently it is really highly regarded so oh well?

It's really an incredible conversation starter. I've had quite a few chats with Badger fans and they talk about what great fans they are. I usually say, "Oh really? Are you THIS devoted?" and then I drop my trousers.

Seriously a Minnesota tattoo is probably the only thing I wouldn't regret later in life. The placement? Maybe. But the content? Never.

I'll spare you by not posting pics.

Dig the tattoo on the OP.

Sour, if you're going to get a drunken tattoo you probably made the perfect choice of content and location. It definitely limits the regret factor.

Reminds me of the Cheers episode where Norm and Cliff get drunk. Norm gets MOM tattooed and Cliff gets VERA tattooed. They got their signals a little crossed.

Reminds me of the Cheers episode where Norm and Cliff get drunk. Norm gets MOM tattooed and Cliff gets VERA tattooed. They got their signals a little crossed.

LOL!!!! I remember that episode.... Cheers was IT back in late 80s into early 90s.

Dig the tattoo on the OP.

Sour, if you're going to get a drunken tattoo you probably made the perfect choice of content and location. It definitely limits the regret factor.

Exactly. At this point, nobody will ever see it unless I choose to show it to them. So in that way, I'm definitely glad about the location.

I think... :-? it's really nice!! :), its color looks great! ;). I like it.

Actually, I am pretty sure that Norm's tattoo ended up saying "God Bless the U.S. Postal Service".

But on the original topic. Love the ink jrb27. Sometimes, I wish I could pull of something similar. But once you hit 40 getting your first tattoo looks a little bit forced, IMO.

Oops. I think you are correct. I remember it being something near and dear to Cliff - USPS or mom.

Top Bottom