Per 1500am...he is done

Big props to Roufs for being all over this story and getting the only all sports station that has knowledge about the Gophers some much deserved credibility.

Go Gophers!!

How many on the inside do you think know? Big-time props to Cory, although still officially waiting for a press release. They could wait until the a.m. I suppose and announce a press conference for early in the afternoon.

How many on the inside do you think know? Big-time props to Cory, although still officially waiting for a press release. They could wait until the a.m. I suppose and announce a press conference for early in the afternoon.

They better make it an early afternoon press conference as no one is going to show because of Vikings game besides beat writters

Phil Miller does a good job, but is he at the bar tonight or what? Where is the strib's update?

He filed his column a little after 8 tonight. Maybe Strib is waiting for something official.

Good point. They got burned on the Monson report a couple of years ago so they are probably scared it will happen again.

He filed his column a little after 8 tonight. Maybe Strib is waiting for something official.

From talking to my editor friend, I'm sure that's it. Unless the source is a wheel (JM or BB) they aren't gonna run with the story w/o corroboration. I'll bet miller is in his editor's office with the paper's lawyer(s) right now. A columnist, otoh, can write whatever he wants. I'll bet Reusse won't miss an opportunity to piss on brewsters grave

Top Bottom