@ PENNSTATE 10/17 WHOS COMIN !!!

jrb27

Reaction score
well anyone making the trip to happy valley for the gophers - Penn state ???? i want to plan a big tailgate for gopher fans i have parking in the orange reserved spots close to the stadium i figure gopher fans will be hard to come by lol

i live 20 miles from beaver stadium and i've been a gophers fans since i was about 6

My wife and I will be there. We are staying in Milroy Fri. and Sat. nights.

I will be there with a friend with tickets courtesy of a PSU alumni band member. But I will still wear gold and take a chance.

good to know your all coming closer to the game i'll post detail on the tailgate all gopher fans welcome !!!! free food free beer

Got tickets, got a big old itinerary...Leave Thursday night, stay over in Chicago, arrive Saturday AM around 9 AM to tailgate, and depart after the game. Insanity.

Goal Line Club

I suggest that you coordinate with the "Goal Line Club" www.goallineclub.com as more than likely they will be there with their tail gate equipment. Joining in with them would even be more fun and interesting.

I'll be there with some ex-band members. Maroon and old!

Hopefully my 2nd trip to PSU ends with a win like my first!

ya'll got good seats i got 50 yard lind 30 rows up 1st row of chairback seats !

Group of 7 guys RVing it. and we would love join you for tailgating. We will be arriving friday afternoon. any ideas on a good spot for friday night?

Top Bottom