Penn State Training Days

CWCWCW

Reaction score
Have you caught the ESPN special that is currently airing? I enjoyed the show and it gives a glimpse of what happens during fall camp.

I think PSU is damn lucky that O'Brien is their main man. I can't imagine too many people having success with all of the obstacles that surround the program.

As I was watching, I started thinking that this turned into a pretty nice national platform for Penn State. It certainly sheds a positive light on the program. I think PSU would gladly pay a lot of money for this type of publicity. I guess I'm always too much of a cynic, but it wouldn't surprise me if ESPN decided it wants to be part of a turnaround for Penn State football.

Have you caught the ESPN special that is currently airing? I enjoyed the show and it gives a glimpse of what happens during fall camp.

I think PSU is damn lucky that O'Brien is their main man. I can't imagine too many people having success with all of the obstacles that surround the program.

As I was watching, I started thinking that this turned into a pretty nice national platform for Penn State. It certainly sheds a positive light on the program. I think PSU would gladly pay a lot of money for this type of publicity. I guess I'm always too much of a cynic, but it wouldn't surprise me if ESPN decided it wants to be part of a turnaround for Penn State football.

Isn't Penn State traditionally one of the top 5 programs revenue wise, one of the stronger fan bases,being a cynic, doesn't a healthy Penn State football program help their bottom line.

And just think, almost everyone Penn St. related was pi$$ed when O'Brien was hired.

Top Bottom