Penn State staff takes shape - sans Jay Paterno and Tom Bradley

Getting rid of Jay Paterno and Tom Bradley is a good move by Penn St.

Gotta make moves like these in order to begin to put this toxic, scandalous mess behind 'em.
They are now in inning #2 of a very long, drawn out, extra inning affair...

It is time for Jay Paterno, in particular, to grow up, become a man, move out of his parents' basement, and get on with his life's work, where ever and whatever that may be.

Bradley needs to move on as well. He had remained buddy-buddy with Sandusky up until late 2011...and he KNEW what was going on...as Sandusky continued to parade those poor, innocent little boys around campus:cry:

I would have sent Larry Johnson Sr. and Vander Linden (sp?) packing, too. They're all tainted, at a minimum.

Yeah, it is such an atrocious set of circumstances, I would have hired an entirely new staff without any connections to the Paterno years. It might not be fair for everyone, but that's the nature of the job.

Yeah, it is such an atrocious set of circumstances, I would have hired an entirely new staff without any connections to the Paterno years. It might not be fair for everyone, but that's the nature of the job.

I agree with you. I think the two coaches that were retained will be let go within the next year. I believe they were only kept to try to save this years recruiting class.

Top Bottom