Penn St.. and Indiana go combined 1-5 in their tournaments

Art Vandelay

Banned
Reaction score
Indiana goes 0-3 losing to Boston University and George Mason. Ouch.

PSU slipped past Davidson by 2 today to avoid a last place finish.

Needless, to say, the Goph cannot lose to these 2 teams or Iowa or NU this year. That should be 8 wins right there.

Indiana goes 0-3 losing to Boston University and George Mason. Ouch.

PSU slipped past Davidson by 2 today to avoid a last place finish.

Needless, to say, the Goph cannot lose to these 2 teams or Iowa or NU this year. That should be 8 wins right there.
Because a team loses to someone they "shouldn't" in the first few weeks of the year determines who they should beat down the road?

In that case, UNC shouldn't have lost to Syracuse by 20 because the 'Cuse lost to DII LeMoyne less than 3 weeks ago?

GoldyLove.... While I oftentimes argue with Art Vandelay about crap...he is right on this time. The Transitive Property of Basketball prevails. :)

Because a team loses to someone they "shouldn't" in the first few weeks of the year determines who they should beat down the road?

In that case, UNC shouldn't have lost to Syracuse by 20 because the 'Cuse lost to DII LeMoyne less than 3 weeks ago?

You should know better than this, SGL.

Art is an imbecile and a troll. He has proven it ad infinitum over the years. Don't waste your time posting logical responses to his tripe.

Actually this is good news for the Big Ten. If the top 7 beat up on the other four you will see some pretty good conference records.

I have seen Penn State, Indiana and Iowa play this season a couple times, and from what I can tell, the Hoosiers are the best of the bunch. I think Iowa stinks, but I could see the Gophers struggling against the Hawkeyes because all they do is shoot 3s — it's ridiculous. If Iowa gets "hot" it could be dangerous. I don't think Minnesota will have any trouble against Penn State. Talor Battle is a ball-hog and takes a number of ill-advised shots. He feels like he has to do it all, and he can't. Indiana has some pretty decent freshman and are a shell of last season's squad. Rivers is a pretty good overall player and a stout perimeter defender at 6-5.

Top Bottom