Paul Chryst ... head coach where??

Gopher07

Captain of Awesome
Reaction score
From ESPN: http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post...lyer-lists-paul-chryst-as-ex-penn-state-coach

i

at least they aren't photo shopping in "diversity" to represent their lack of diversity.

Wait is his vacated stay at Penn State being restored too?!?! Or maybe its a typo on the part of his employer and since his name is not Barry Alverez, the AD did not ok the additional expenses to fix it and reprint. lol

at least they aren't photo shopping in "diversity" to represent their lack of diversity.

HAAA! I was thinking the same thing. Reminds me of a Gopherholer's avatar.

Wow that is a pretty massive mistake on someones part.

Maybe it was meant to say, "In the state of Pennsylvania."

One of the bullet points under his time at Wisconsin:

"The Badgers averaged 204.2 yds/game, top in the Big Ten and 4th among power five conference teams"

Guessing there's a typo in there...

One of the bullet points under his time at Wisconsin:

"The Badgers averaged 204.2 yds/game, top in the Big Ten and 4th among power five conference teams"

Guessing there's a typo in there...

Ha, didn't even catch that one. What a powerhouse offense at 204 yards on average.

Maybe that was supposed to read 204 yds/game in the first quarter, against Nebraska...or something.

I'm sure it was supposed to be 204.2 yards per game rushing ... but they conveniently forgot that part.

Is this for real?? Did they have one of their D-linemen proof read this thing or what?

"Wisconsin complied a 70-22 record during that time,"

Who did they comply with?

"1st Team in NCAA history with 4,000 yard passer, 1,500 rusher, and two 1,000 receivers"

That is a lot of receivers. No wonder their QB got some many yards through the air!

Don't forget out the superfluous apostrophe after QB. It should be QBs not QB's.

Acamademics is hard ats wisconsin.

Also, what the heck is going on with the capitalization? It's like they're inserting headlines in the middle of other text.

NCAA History
Best in the Big Ten in Passing Efficiency
Power Five Conference Teams
Second Most Passing Yards in School History
Ranked 15th in Nation in Rushing Offense

Kind of a shame that this became public, would have loved to see them keep sending out this mistake filled literature to recruits, just makes them look foolish.

Top Bottom