Paul Carter

UofM Fan

Reaction score
This was my first game in person this season and I was less then enthused with our effort. I wish we wouldn't have started with Michigan St to start the Big Ten season but I think it my show some our new players how hard the best teams in the conference compete.

Out of all the players I saw today I can say i was hoping to see more out of Paul Carter. Not that he cost us the game but he just showed very little effort. I really hope it was just a conditioning issue coming off the injury as I think his length could be a huge asset.

I hope fans around here have FINALLY figured out that Carter won't be playing the 4 in the Big Ten anytime soon! ;)

Actually, I thought he did a few nice things out there today. Glad to see him dive to the floor. Nice shot in the first half. Runs well. It had to be a shock to face a well-coached Big Ten opponent for the first time and he didn't appear to be intimidated.

The guy played 8 minutes

How much were you expecting to see in that 8 minutes?

Carter will be fine once he gets more minutes. This was just the second game he's really played in 6 weeks or so. I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Carter

Carter actually looks shorter than Damien Johnson, who may be generously listed at 6'7". Carter needs to work on his perimeter skills so he can play the three, or he will just be a defensive sub.

Top Bottom