Patterson gone?

I am sure this will lead to some apologies and what not but doesn't seem like there is much to see here. Then again in our current climate things seem to have a way of escalating quickly.

I have talked to former players in the past that are so happy Twitter and social media wasn't a thing when they were playing. There is the positive side of giving players a voice but in my opinion the negatives of social media these days far outweigh the positives.

No, he's fine...his baby ass player "clarified" his whine session and admitted he didn't use a racial slur towards him, but said he was scolding the player for using that slur in the meeting room.
Sorry, idc what color you are. If anyone else can't use that slur, NOBODY can use that slur. If you want other races to end it's use, STOP USING IT YOURSELF.

If Kirk & Co. stick around ... would seem Gary has a chance at sticking around.

No, he's fine...his baby ass player "clarified" his whine session and admitted he didn't use a racial slur towards him, but said he was scolding the player for using that slur in the meeting room.
Sorry, idc what color you are. If anyone else can't use that slur, NOBODY can use that slur. If you want other races to end it's use, STOP USING IT YOURSELF.
People can say whatever they want to say and live with the consequences

it's no surprise why tcu admins wanted kill on the staff. ol' jer' is a ball coach, it's who he is and it's in his blood. tcu admins know he helps turn boys into men and football is his vehicle. the admins know that as a "fix it guy" that jer can help patterson work through some of his issues and help heal the program.

Agree somewhat. However coaches need to be smarter than this. You'll end up losing control of your team eventually.

Agree somewhat. However coaches need to be smarter than this. You'll end up losing control of your team eventually.

Agree. There are a lot of ways he could have gotten his point across without using the n-bomb.

Top Bottom