Parking Sunday

Gopherbbdude

Reaction score
Ok, so I have been to many gopher games over the years and have parked in many different spots. best place to park?

I will also be taking my 77 year old father on Sunday and he does not get around very well. Is there a place I can drop him off at Williams Arena?

Ok, so I have been to many gopher games over the years and have parked in many different spots. best place to park?

I will also be taking my 77 year old father on Sunday and he does not get around very well. Is there a place I can drop him off at Williams Arena?

Blarney's has a shuttle you can use if you want. It won't be front door service, but they get you pretty close for free (tips are welcomed for the driver).

I would simply pull over on 4th Street right past the Oak Street light with your blinkers on with Dad in the back seat so he doesn't get out on the street. Did it twice with a friend who had trouble walking. Got honked at once but what the hell.

Then head to the underground garage at Northrup. Picking up Dad might be trickier but not if you're willing to wait a little bit.

i pull into that little lot by the University Ave doors and drop off my mom and then go park elsewhere. In and out quick and the cops are ok with it

Top Bottom